How many of you know that 99.55% of COVID cases are mild or not hospitalized?

The knowledge facts and stats are out there for all to see. Liberals and hurt Trump and hurt America group choose to be governed by feelings instead
Bad news coming in from the recovery community. It is vital that these people be able to meet in person almost everyday. Being shut out of meeting facilities for four months is lethal. The death rate for them is 95% left untreated . The death rate for Covid is 0.03%. Can you see what a heinous hoax has been perpetrated on this segment of society and quite likely other segments.
It’s a deadly game being played out over the same sort of viruses and illnesses that buzz around us All The Time .
No one is preventing those in recovery from meeting.
You would of course not know and thus put your ignorance out for all to see
Churches and recovery clubs have closed. There are Zoom meetings but nothing in person . The deadly epidemic is alcoholics and drug addicts not being able to meet and not pussass Covid. You are one dumb and uncaring motherfucker whose sole interest is how many people can you scare under the bed.
Stop lying.
The only prohibition on any in person gathering is the size of the group. It's summertime. They could meet in a park or anywhere.
Eat shit and die and let me know how I can help you ignorant twat
Now be a good pussy and report my post

The knowledge facts and stats are out there for all to see. Liberals and hurt Trump and hurt America group choose to be governed by feelings instead
Bad news coming in from the recovery community. It is vital that these people be able to meet in person almost everyday. Being shut out of meeting facilities for four months is lethal. The death rate for them is 95% left untreated . The death rate for Covid is 0.03%. Can you see what a heinous hoax has been perpetrated on this segment of society and quite likely other segments.
It’s a deadly game being played out over the same sort of viruses and illnesses that buzz around us All The Time .
Churches and recovery clubs have closed. There are Zoom meetings but nothing in person . The deadly epidemic is alcoholics and drug addicts not being able to meet and not pussass Covid. You are one dumb and uncaring motherfucker whose sole interest is how many people can you scare under the bed.
Stop lying.
The only prohibition on any in person gathering is the size of the group. It's summertime. They could meet in a park or anywhere.

Stop lying.
Good job. :thup:

Forum List

Back