Foreign Funded Insurrection: The Open Society Foundation Funded by George Soros Supported Groups and Individuals Behind US Riots Since 2014

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Advertisement - story continues below

The riots in the US today are built using the model used in St. Louis in 2015. The rioters get paid and organizers are given bonuses for setting up riots. Overall, the entire system is backed by the George Soros funded Open Society.

It is also documented that Democrats are openly supporting them and facilitating their violence...

BasicHumanUnit

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No worries......

As YOU said, we need do nothing....our Laws will protect us.

YOUR WORDS

And most asinine words ever spoken at this forum imo

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score

BasicHumanUnit

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of those corporations are so far up China's ass that they are no longer American corporations.
Among them.....

Delta Airlines
American Airlines
Apple
Mariott
Gap
NBA
Nike
RayBan
Viacom
Target
Consumer Cellular
AARP

Source
Here's a growing list of companies bowing to China censorship pressure

Note that most liberals flock to these companies.

Last edited:

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score
Soros is contributing to promote riots, but so are US corporations.
IMHO that money belongs to the shareholders. Next time I vote those boards get bounced.
i don't get it. how is throwing money at ANTI-RACISM going to "FIX" a "human condition"?

does this include racism towards white people? asian? hispanic?
and what behaviors still exist today that we *can* change with money?

we can cite these extreme cases and go THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT but these are extreme cases that by pure definition will never fully go away.

people are going to distrust others. by appearance at first then by experience with the individual, hopefully.

so what are corporations donating, to who and which groups and what are those groups doing to combat "racism"?

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMHO that money belongs to the shareholders. Next time I vote those boards get bounced.
i don't get it. how is throwing money at ANTI-RACISM going to "FIX" a "human condition"?

we can cite these extreme cases and go THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT but these are extreme cases that by pure definition will never fully go away.

people are going to distrust others. by appearance at first then by experience with the individual, hopefully.

so what are corporations donating, to who and which groups and what are those groups doing to combat "racism"?
Exactly. Those corporations would do much more toward improving race relations by hiring minorities and paying them a higher wage.
That would show that the economic system works for everyone.

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score

Exactly. Those corporations would do much more toward improving race relations by hiring minorities and paying them a higher wage.
That would show that the economic system works for everyone.
it's more like saying "we spend millions to fight racism" cause it sounds good. FIGHT RACISM YEA WE MUST FIGHT IT (in my best eddie izzard voice) but where is that money going?

how are we fighting it?

my guess is corps do it to simply avoid being accused of not doing it.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Reaction score

The riots in the US today are built using the model used in St. Louis in 2015. The rioters get paid and organizers are given bonuses for setting up riots. Overall, the entire system is backed by the George Soros funded Open Society.

It is also documented that Democrats are openly supporting them and facilitating their violence...

White dudes using the plight of black folks to organize paid "protests" with foreign money.

And that is not "Hungarian Collusion" or interference?

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks like a RICO investigation needs to be launched up their collective asses.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
But Daryl Hunt, I thought you were against ruuski agents interfering in our elections? Mayhaps you disagree with my post because a RICO would drag you in too?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List