why politics are biased, an example: How many believe Trump, a known germaphobic would sleep in a pee filled bed, but believe Covid came from a bat?

Who said anything about him sleeping in a pee filled bed?! Haha. The things you stretch to fit your narrative are hilarious
Well the vaccine does not make you magnetic, no lasers, 911 wasn't staged and I don't think that is a conservative belief, the enquirer is not a conservative source. I am not going to read all the rest of your made up B.S but needless to say much of it is true!

I've seen the report and I don't for the life of me thought he'd sleep in a pee filled bed,
and I believe it.
-------------------------------------------

Yep, if you're somehow unfamiliar with this story, there has been reporting(Opens in a new tab) that suggests president Donald Trump once ordered prostitutes to perform a golden shower in front of him while at a hotel in Russia. And, you guessed it, there's also a suggestion(Opens in a new tab) that it was all captured on video.
--------------------------------
According to the Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the suite if the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him.
-------------------------------------------
I believe it all. His hatred knows no bounds.
That only proves what a moron you are. That was obviously made-up from whole cloth.

Forum List

Back