How many of you know that 99.55% of COVID cases are mild or not hospitalized?

From this web site:Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,731,030 Cases and 587,779 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer the below FACTS regarding COVID.
A) 96.12% SURVIVE!!! DON"T DIE. Have you heard this??
B) 99.55% of cases are mild, NOT HOSPITALIZED but what have you been hearing/watching from the extremely BIASED MSM?
C) 40% of ALL Americans have been tested and how many cases??? 1.09% cases of Americans!

But read this CNN article...California, New Mexico and Oregon put new restrictions on indoor activities

Come on folks get realistic here.

View attachment 363955

So according to your numbers, 99.5% are mild but only 96% survive...so you're saying that 3.5% die even though their condition is 'mild'.

Since it's obvious that you can't do basic math, please stop posting ANYTHING having to do with mathematics and statistics. They're WAY above your head!

You are so f...ing stupid! Here for your simple math deficient mind current data!
A) 99.55% of 3,602,280 cases are mild, not hospitalized, staying at home, quarantined, etc...
B) 0.45% of total 3,618,739 are serious, hospitalized or 16,459. Do you agree?
C) 96.126% of hospitalized and non-hospitalized SURVIVE... or of the total cases 3,618,739 subtract the 140,185 died equals 3,478,554 SURVIVE!
or 96.12% LIVE!
Do you understand?
only 16,459 have to be hospitalized. Comprehend?... that's just 0.455% of all cases, hospitalized! (just in case that is 4/10ths of 1%!)

I really don't know how to make it more clear that
A) We don't hear about the 99.55% of cases mild, not hospitalized...because that's positive news.
B) We don't hear that even among those hospitalized or serious condition...some LIVE!!!
C) Total percent of COVID cases that survive hospitalization or did not have serious is 96.126% survived! We don't hear that from the biased MSM!

View attachment 364022
Do you understand?
only 16,459 have to be hospitalized. Comprehend?... that's just 0.455% of all cases, hospitalized! (just in case that is 4/10ths of 1%!)
Everyone understands but you.
This is Florida alone as of yesterday afternoon.

"As of 3:16 p.m. Wednesday, there are currently 8,217 COVID-19 patients admitted into hospitals throughout the state, according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration dashboard."

From this web site:Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,731,030 Cases and 587,779 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer the below FACTS regarding COVID.
B) 99.55% of cases are mild, NOT HOSPITALIZED but what have you been hearing/watching from the extremely BIASED MSM?
C) 40% of ALL Americans have been tested and how many cases??? 1.09% cases of Americans!

But read this CNN article...California, New Mexico and Oregon put new restrictions on indoor activities

View attachment 363955

So according to your numbers, 99.5% are mild but only 96% survive...so you're saying that 3.5% die even though their condition is 'mild'.

Since it's obvious that you can't do basic math, please stop posting ANYTHING having to do with mathematics and statistics. They're WAY above your head!

You are so f...ing stupid! Here for your simple math deficient mind current data!
A) 99.55% of 3,602,280 cases are mild, not hospitalized, staying at home, quarantined, etc...
C) 96.126% of hospitalized and non-hospitalized SURVIVE... or of the total cases 3,618,739 subtract the 140,185 died equals 3,478,554 SURVIVE!
or 96.12% LIVE!
Do you understand?

A) We don't hear about the 99.55% of cases mild, not hospitalized...because that's positive news.
B) We don't hear that even among those hospitalized or serious condition...some LIVE!!!
C) Total percent of COVID cases that survive hospitalization or did not have serious is 96.126% survived! We don't hear that from the biased MSM!

View attachment 364022
Do you understand?

"As of 3:16 p.m. Wednesday, there are currently 8,217 COVID-19 patients admitted into hospitals throughout the state, according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration dashboard."

Right...

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive.
Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 News found that testing sites like one local Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be?

FOX 35 News investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.
The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate.
However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report.
Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent.
A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and
that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.
So folks... who do you believe?????

Florida hospital admits its COVID positivity rate is 10x lower than first reported
Positivity rates have been skyrocketing at various Florida labs, raising concerns of misreporting.

Data suggest Florida's record-breaking coronavirus days may have been inflated by as much as 30%

After June 20, the state had several skyrocketing case days approaching 10,000 "new" cases; the number of event-date cases on those days was lower sometimes by 25%. On the state's highest-charting day so far, July 4, officials posted around 11,400 cases; the "event date" metric indicates a little over 8,000 cases on that day, about 30% less than the figure posted on the dashboard and cited in nationwide media outlets.

Last edited:

View attachment 363955

or 96.12% LIVE!
Do you understand?

View attachment 364022
Do you understand?

Right...

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive.
Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 News found that testing sites like one local Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be?

FOX 35 News investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.
The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate.
However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report.
Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent.
A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and
that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.
So folks... who do you believe?????
Testing and positivity rates have nothing to do with the easily quantifiable number of asses in beds, dope. The state of Florida is not disputing either.

I now understand your name. The irony. Was it deliberate?

Yes, the percentage of those who get Covid-19 and require hospitalization is relatively small. The relative fatality percentage is also small.

But when you translate that into real numbers, based on a US population of 320 million, it doesn't look as good.

With a population of 320 million people, with 1.09% testing positive, a 96.12% survival rate comes to 237,120 people dying from the virus.

I also question the accuracy of the claim that 99.55% do not require hospitalization. Using the same numbers (320 million population, 1.09% testing positive) then only 27,360 people require hospitalization. But 237,120 died. Did 209,360 people get sick enough to die without going to a hospital? I find that hard to believe.

Maybe it has something to do with all the deaths that were attributed to Covid-19 that weren't actually caused by Covid-19.

You're basically telling us that the OP can't possibly true, because it doesn't match up to numbers we KNOW aren't true. WTF?!

Anyone with even minimal cognitive abilities can see your numbers are bogus.

Hospitilization rates are much higher than you claim. Simply looking at the total positive cases, hospitilizations and deaths in a given state easily shows that.

Turns out that a lot of the current "Covid hospitalizations" are actually for some other reason, and they were given a Covid test when they got there. I know that in Arizona, we're seeing a lot of Covid patients being hospitalized who are illegals trying to get away from Mexico's fiasco of a healthcare system.

As always, nothing is ever as simple as leftists are.

Hospitilization rates are much higher than you claim. Simply looking at the total positive cases, hospitilizations and deaths in a given state easily shows that.
I AM NOT making the CLAIM and UNLIKE you I share the data with LINKS! Dummy!
This comes from Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,825,593 Cases and 589,480 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

IDIOT The USA tested 44 million as of 7/16/20.
There are 3,618,739 cases in the USA
3,602,280 cases DON"T require hospitalization! or 99.55% of 3,618,739 cases!
96.126% of all cases survive!
So before you make another dumb ass unsupported with FACTS subjective observation... do a little reading AS I HAVE!!!
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 11.35.05 AM.png

The issue with the covid-19 virus is that it is contagious even when you don't know you have it.

That is what they claim. Kind of like if a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it really fall?

And if everyone is sick and contagious but no one knows it, does it really matter?

Sooner or later, everyone will be exposed to it. Sooner or later, everyone who is vulnerable to it will die from it.

All we're trying to do is stretch it out as long as possible to limit the impact to the healthcare industry--- --- at the expense of everyone else's lives, savings, jobs, business and economy.

The STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen.

The asymptomatic period is 7 to 10 days after exposure. After that, you run a fever and are sick. Sometimes very sick.
96% of the time mildly sick and 5% of the cases very sick.

Turns out that a lot of the current "Covid hospitalizations" are actually for some other reason, and they were given a Covid test when they got there. I know that in Arizona, we're seeing a lot of Covid patients being hospitalized who are illegals trying to get away from Mexico's fiasco of a healthcare system.

Turns out that a lot of the current "Covid hospitalizations" are actually for some other reason, and they were given a Covid test when they got there.
Turns out you just make shit up as well.

"On Friday, the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration began reporting the number of patients hospitalized statewide with a “primary diagnosis of COVID.”

I AM NOT making the CLAIM and UNLIKE you I share the data with LINKS! Dummy!
This comes from Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,825,593 Cases and 589,480 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

IDIOT The USA tested 44 million as of 7/16/20.
There are 3,618,739 cases in the USA
3,602,280 cases DON"T require hospitalization! or 99.55% of 3,618,739 cases!
96.126% of all cases survive!
So before you make another dumb ass unsupported with FACTS subjective observation... do a little reading AS I HAVE!!!
View attachment 364043
I've shown you the fault in your thinking with data from just one state.

Turns out that a lot of the current "Covid hospitalizations" are actually for some other reason, and they were given a Covid test when they got there.

"On Friday, the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration began reporting the number of patients hospitalized statewide with a “primary diagnosis of COVID.”
Every time you quote some gubberment authority you open yourself up to mock and ridicule as you should be.
Only a fool believes government sources of any kind are to be trusted as factual or taken at face value.

Everyone with a brain knows that. I just calculated that your actual chance of dying from Covid is around 16,000:1, about the same chance that today you might die from electrocution or radiation.

How many things WOULDN'T YOU DO just because there was a 1 in 16,000 chance of you dying from it. People drive every day even without a care though they have a 1 in 114 chance of dying doing it.

IN OTHER WORDS: 140 times more likely. Not TWICE. 140 times more likely of dying than Covid.

Who cares if you get it. All that matters is whether you will DIE from it.

You know Covid is all leftist BULLSHIT because all they do is try to spin the numbers to make it sound as bad as they can.

I think the research shows there can be serious, long-term health issues from having Covid-19. Death is not the only issue.

It amazes me that Covid-19 has been around less than a year, and you're already telling me the research "knows" what the long-term effects are. Hell, they couldn't even decide whether or not asymptomatic carriers were infectious up until last month.

C) 15% of ALL Americans have been tested and how many cases??? 1.09% cases of Americans!

View attachment 363955

I know this, I know this so called pandemic is actually no pandemic and is just a bunch of political bullshit and a hoax mostly because the democrats are desperately clinging to life.
To my mind a large number of people needs to die of a disease before it qualifies as an actual pandemic and so far it's less than even a million deaths worldwide.
By contrast in the 1918 flu pandemic a third of the world's population 500 million got it and 50 million died from it. That's roughly 10% for the mathematically inclined. Now that's a real pandemic. Compared to that, this thing is a mild case of the sniffles.

The CDC already downgraded it from pandemic to epidemic, and only barely THAT. Of course, the media "mysteriously" didn't bother to report that.

Every time you quote some gubberment authority you open yourself up to mock and ridicule as you should be.
Only a fool believes government sources of any kind are to be trusted as factual or taken at face value.
Sure, dope. You don't trust the Trump admin?
Who do you rely on to get your "real" data?
Q-tard bloggers?

Q-tard bloggers?
Real science stupid. Not some drooling clown who sucks the tax payer tit for a living.

Q-tard bloggers?
Real science stupid. Not some drooling clown who sucks the tax payer tit for a living.
Health system administrators aren't govt, dope.

Forum List

Back