How Long Before someone sees Trump Buildings as fair game?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?

Because historically terrorists are almost always white males and Drumpf is the new symbol of white manliness. I know its amusing to see an orange carnival barker as a symbol of white male manlines but there you have it.

Because historically terrorists are almost always white males and Drumpf is the new symbol of white manliness. I know its amusing to see an orange carnival barker as a symbol of white male manlines but there you have it.

It' impossible for you to comment without a racist aspect or angle.

You need some serious help

Does this mean we need to provide protection for Trumps private holdings?

As Don Rumsfeld would see it ---- lots of targets.

Personally I'd hope they'd go after the golf courses. There's a complete waste of human endeavor.

It' impossible for you to comment without a racist aspect or angle.

You need some serious help
Why do you think its impossible to comment without a racist aspect or angle? I'm sure if you try really hard you can do it.

I need some help with what? Will you provide this help?

Nothing is off the table for those who espouse the religion of peace, elementary schools, Xmas markets, you name it. Trump buildings would certainly be what tehy consider fair game.

And the left will be ecstatic when it happens. But they'll act like they aren't.

Calm down drama queen, sheesh. You're knees are so loud when they knock like that
I'm totally calm, comrade. Your guy lost, deal with it. Trump isn't going to take his name off his buildings. He wants people like you to squirm everytime you walk past them. LOL.

Yes yes, blacks never commit terrorism. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back