How Long Before someone sees Trump Buildings as fair game?

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?

Because historically terrorists are almost always white males and Drumpf is the new symbol of white manliness. I know its amusing to see an orange carnival barker as a symbol of white male manlines but there you have it.
Yes yes, blacks never commit terrorism. :cuckoo:
What's Asc's problem? The only blacks on Trump's properties are the doormen because Hispanics do all the work shit work.

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?

Because historically terrorists are almost always white males and Drumpf is the new symbol of white manliness. I know its amusing to see an orange carnival barker as a symbol of white male manlines but there you have it.
Of course the rare Black person commits terrorism. The problem is that whites are way better at it and genetically prone to it. :cuckoo:

Of course the rare Black person commits terrorism. The problem is that whites are way better at it and genetically prone to it. :cuckoo:
Yes. It's rare for blacks to commit terror, or crime, or murder. Being black just gives them that superior intellectual edge. I've seen blacks walk on water. And the reason they shave their Afros is because they want the halos on their heads to show.

Yes. It's rare for blacks to commit terror, or crime, or murder. Being black just gives them that superior intellectual edge. I've seen blacks walk on water.

Usually when fleeing the popo

As Don Rumsfeld would see it ---- lots of targets.

Personally I'd hope they'd go after the golf courses. There's a complete waste of human endeavor.

Maybe they will leave the flags out of the holes and not rake the sand traps

Yes. It's rare for blacks to commit terror, or crime, or murder. Being black just gives them that superior intellectual edge. I've seen blacks walk on water. And the reason they shave their Afros is because they want the halos on their heads to show.
I'm glad you are seeing the light even though you are embarrassingly deflecting from the topic.

As Don Rumsfeld would see it ---- lots of targets.

Personally I'd hope they'd go after the golf courses. There's a complete waste of human endeavor.

Maybe they will leave the flags out of the holes and not rake the sand traps
Or maybe they won't mow the grass and send leftist cows like you and pogo to graze on them?

If they were whites we wouldn't call them sand "blacks" now would we?
No one called Timothy McVeigh a sand "Black". What are you talking about you meathead?
Sand "blacks" and jungle bunnies are different. Why are you axing?
I'm axing because I've only heard the term cave chimp applied to whites. McVeigh was a cave chimp terrorist right?

I'm glad you are seeing the light even though you are embarrassingly deflecting from the topic.
I'm glad we are in the same page, blacks are a superior race.

Its about time you realized that. Good for you. Now stop deflecting and answer rightwingers question. Would Drumpfs buildings be a target or not?

Progressives keep telling us they're the most compassionate people on the planet
The OP is already jerking himself off to the thought of Trump buildings being hit.

Would you admit they might be a target?
Yes, and so would everything else such as churches, Christmas markets, buildings with the American flag on them, trains and planes, Public places and gatherings like Time Square, large sporting events, all non Muslims, etc. What is your fucking point, should we submit to Islam?

Last edited:
If they were whites we wouldn't call them sand "blacks" now would we?
No one called Timothy McVeigh a sand "Black". What are you talking about you meathead?
Sand "blacks" and jungle bunnies are different. Why are you axing?
I'm axing because I've only heard the term cave chimp applied to whites. McVeigh was a cave chimp right?
Yeah, but sand "blacks" ain't white. Blacks is da ones killing the blacks in Chicago, St. Louis an places like dat. Da ones in Germania are da sand "blacks". Now stop axing me stupid questions.

Its about time you realized that. Good for you. Now stop deflecting and answer rightwingers question. Would Drumpfs buildings be a target or not?
I'm so honored to talk to a superior black supremacist.

Forum List

Back