Kasich Legalizes Campus Carry

golferman

Rookie
Dec 7, 2016
U.S.A.
On Monday Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) signed Senate Bill 199, thereby legalizing concealed carry on college and university campuses where school trustees vote to allow it. source

What do you think about this? If you have a son or daughter who is a college student, would you feel safer if they were concealed carrying a handgun on campus? Will this lead to fewer people being injured/killed if there are attacks? Less likely muggings or rapes? I think it could if the gun owners are responsible.

On Monday Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) signed Senate Bill 199, thereby legalizing concealed carry on college and university campuses where school trustees vote to allow it. source

What do you think about this? If you have a son or daughter who is a college student, would you feel safer if they were concealed carrying a handgun on campus? Will this lead to fewer people being injured/killed if there are attacks? Less likely muggings or rapes? I think it could if the gun owners are responsible.
Thats the problem. Typically you have to pass a lot of testing to get a CCW. Most of the people that do this are frightened out of their minds and likely to kill someone at the slightest hint of danger.

Thats the problem. Typically you have to pass a lot of testing to get a CCW. Most of the people that do this are frightened out of their minds and likely to kill someone at the slightest hint of danger.

Link?

All my kids are out of school and on their way inlife, but I would have had no problem with sending them to a school that allows kids to carry guns.

Link?
IT was embedded in the red letters.

Governor Kasich Signs Bill Legalizing Campus Carry - Resistance Feed

Link?
Governor Kasich Signs Bill Legalizing Campus Carry - Resistance Feed and Governor Kasich Signs Bill Legalizing Campus Carry in Wake of Ohio State Car, Knife Attack - Breitbart

Link?
No thanks. I already had breakfast.

Link?
IT was embedded in the red letters.

Governor Kasich Signs Bill Legalizing Campus Carry - Resistance Feed

Pupps was replying to ASSLIPS. He made a statement that was BS so Pupps called him on it by asking for verification.

Pupps was replying to ASSLIPS. He made a statement that was BS so Pupps called him on it by asking for verification.

Has Asslips ever made a statement that wasn't bullshit?

Just wondering because I ignore him most of the time.

Wow, you really have a whole bunch of time if you are asking him to provide any kind of linkage, roflmao

My wife is a department chair at one of these schools.
She very much looks forward to having the capacity to carry while at work.

Forum List

Back