How is that Man Made Global Warming workin’ out for ya?

It's 8 degrees here and snowing again. 20 to 30 mph winds, looks like a blizzard outside. Might get down to zero tonight.

Bidem
n says it is the #1 problem facing America.

View attachment 457330
If one is so concerned about this then they should just off themselves. If they all did it that would do the trick to reduce the foot print. Maybe Kerry's plane go down like the original Mr Ketchup wil help too.
Maybe these myopic pos should look past the ends of their nose and stop the decimation of the rain forests of the world. If we had a CO2 filter--as God planned it, maybe we wouldn't have global warming. I am not in total disagreement that global warming has a man-made component, but if the population continues to increase, we need MORE filter capacity--not less and it has less to do with the oil industry than with the removal of the natural filter capacity of the earth. Gore, Biden and Thunberg be damned.
Uhmmm.....

By one estimate, for every acre of rain forest cut down each year, more than 50 acres of new forest are growing in the tropics on land that was once farmed, logged or ravaged by natural disaster. “There is far more forest here than there was 30 years ago,” said Ms. Ortega de Wing, 64, who remembers fields of mango trees and banana plants.
New Jungles Prompt a Debate on Rain Forests - The New York ...

www.nytimes.com/2009/01/30/science/earth/30forest.html
C'mon Man, Look at the source--the NYT?

More liberals who've been indoctrinated to deny climactic cycles. To them The Thames never froze. Deserts never bloomed. All was peaches and free cream until people evolved but we never could have evolved because the climate never changed to allow that to happen.

Brilliant.

Greenland. They called it that for a reason until they had to leave because it was no longer green. I rest my case.

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
Every time I hear that I wanna vomit.

Heat what? That whether and climate aren't the same thing? Well they are not.

The overall global temperature going up isn't going to stop it from getting cold in the winter..
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa...This idiot must be a public high school graduate....
Hey Jimmy. I never had a boss in my life or a shit job. Not bad for my public edumacation eh?

I guarantee you that the carbon print of you hypocrites is way more than us non hypocrites Sir Dooshalot.

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.

The overall global temperature going up isn't going to stop it from getting cold in the winter..
Democrats be like... whenever I want to cool my house down I close all the windows and turn the heater on

Hey Jimmy. I never had a boss in my life or a shit job. Not bad for my public edumacation eh?

I guarantee you that the carbon print of you hypocrites is way more than us non hypocrites Sir Dooshalot.
To the stain pile with you.

Bidem

View attachment 457330
If one is so concerned about this then they should just off themselves. If they all did it that would do the trick to reduce the foot print. Maybe Kerry's plane go down like the original Mr Ketchup wil help too.
Maybe these myopic pos should look past the ends of their nose and stop the decimation of the rain forests of the world. If we had a CO2 filter--as God planned it, maybe we wouldn't have global warming. I am not in total disagreement that global warming has a man-made component, but if the population continues to increase, we need MORE filter capacity--not less and it has less to do with the oil industry than with the removal of the natural filter capacity of the earth. Gore, Biden and Thunberg be damned.
Uhmmm.....

By one estimate, for every acre of rain forest cut down each year, more than 50 acres of new forest are growing in the tropics on land that was once farmed, logged or ravaged by natural disaster. “There is far more forest here than there was 30 years ago,” said Ms. Ortega de Wing, 64, who remembers fields of mango trees and banana plants.

That is why i am using it. Even the NY Times is saying that there is more forest today than 30 years ago. Are you telling me the NYT is lying?

Good question--what are you HEATING? Appartently not what I am HEARING. BTW, the word is WEATHER, whether you like it or not.

Bidem

View attachment 457330
Uhmmm.....

That is why i am using it. Even the NY Times is saying that there is more forest today than 30 years ago. Are you telling me the NYT is lying?
Do I really have to tell you that they are lying? Where have you been for the last four years.

Oh great, here we go again...the old Snowball argument...

View attachment 457331
Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate

Everytime you post and use energy on your toxic device, built with plastic from oil, heavy metals, using electricity primarily generated by fossil fuels, another tree dies.
Quit posting immediately, recycle your devices and go live in the forest naked.
Walk the environmental walk.

Democrats be like... whenever I want to cool my house down I close all the windows and turn the heater on
I have this old 65 Chevy with bad piston rings that I keep idling all day to freak out my neighbor. Prevailing wind is usually his way. I use 100 octane fuel full of lead for a cherry on top.

Forum List

Back