How is that Man Made Global Warming workin’ out for ya?

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
Weather is the result of Climate.
Climate is determined from Weather patterns of at least 30-50 most recent years.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif
Weather is what happens in your back yard.

Climate is
While there is the issue of data inclusion or exclusion when charting and graphing, they can be informative in ways still;

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

main-qimg-09aa3b2980a9525e3eea0b76e3167fd5

CO2-has-never-warmed-the-planet.png
When the carbon dioxide concentration goes up, temperature goes up. When the carbon dioxide concentration goes down, temperature goes down.

To claim that CO2 and Temperature aren't highly connected means you're stupid.

If carbon dioxide hits a new high every year, why isn’t every year hotter than the last? | NOAA Climate.gov

Another conservative who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.
Where does the cold air come from, if the Ice Caps are melting(melting ice is above 32 degrees)? Please enlighten all of US, oh high and righteous global warming zelot?
You're too stupid to see the light.

You're too stupid to understand anything at all.
I'm rubber, you're glue...

Makes sense, knowledge bounces off your mind while it adheres to mine.

Probably why I am smarter than you.

Climate is determined from Weather patterns of at least 30-50 most recent years.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is
While there is the issue of data inclusion or exclusion when charting and graphing, they can be informative in ways still;

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

When the carbon dioxide concentration goes up, temperature goes up. When the carbon dioxide concentration goes down, temperature goes down.

If carbon dioxide hits a new high every year, why isn’t every year hotter than the last? | NOAA Climate.gov

The Vostock ice core data shows without question that CO2 doesn't drive temperature. It is driven by temperature.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

The Vostock ice core data shows without question that CO2 doesn't drive temperature. It is driven by temperature.
Exactly!

ACC/AGW isn't about science or data, but rather about politics and ideology("religion").

If everyone whom believes that CO2 drives ACC/AGW were to reduce their personal CO2 emissions to zero, most of this hyped and scammed "problem" would be gone. ;-)

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

There are a number of published science papers showing that CO2 changes lags Temperature changes, this means CO2 is a follower, not a driver of change.

CO2 is a trace gas with a trace IR absorption effect, adds up to less than 2.6% of the postulated heat budget. That is very small and with additional CO2 into the air has a diminishing IR absorption/warm forcing effect, now at the negligible amount at 420 ppm level.

What would the temperature of the Earth be without CO2 in the Atmosphere?

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

And in my backyard that is about 3-4 inches of snow right now. About typical for this time(season) of the year.

Last week or so, that "Arctic Blast" which was in the backyards of nearly everyone in most of this Northern Hemisphere had my "backyard" at a start of below freezing temperatures and driven a couple of factors further by the wind chill blowing.

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

However the data based charts/graphs I presented don't show that. If anything the opposite ~ temperature drives CO2 levels. Makes sense since the warmer things are the more life ~ flora and fauna will thrive.

To claim CO2 drives temperature is "stupid", but obviously you flunked science and math in your K-12 days.

Data shows that it's temperature which drives the CO2 levels. Hence the connection runs from temperature to CO2 levels.

Remember, currently at 400 ppm(dry) = "parts per million (dry)" that's a ratio of one to 2,500. That one molecule of CO2 retaining a couple degrees of heat will warm the other 2,499 of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, etc. is where stupid lies. That and chasing the funding to make such false claims.

Note the (dry) is discounting the role of water(H2O) vapor which is the real driver of CC/GW by a factor of from 10 to 20.

When the funding is there to pedal such a scam, the greedy will follow~pursue it.

If you truely believe this is most to largely all driven by human activity, than do your noble part and reduce your own role in CO2 emissions to zero and help to solve this "problem".

BTW, note we are no where near some of the warm peaks as shown in past interglacial periods, brief as they were in comparision to the glacial(Ice Ages).

I'm more worried we may soon drop into another glacial/Ice Age than over heat this hydrosphere.

It's 8 degrees here and snowing again. 20 to 30 mph winds, looks like a blizzard outside. Might get down to zero tonight.
About 80oF here...BEWDIFUL!!!!! I've never been in THAT sort of cold though.

Greg
Dropping to -18 F out my door the 5th night in a row.
I welcome any warming.

What the hell makes these idiots think we are at the perfect pinnacle of Earth's climate anyway? No deviations allowed. This has been a tropical world and an ice world over its history.
They believe the planets climate should remain static because humans were stupid and built entire cities in flood prone areas.

"What the hell makes these idiots think..."

They hate America and seek approval from non-American libtards. Easy answer!!

Greg

Wow... Facts are not your friend.... At the point in the graphing the data points are a compression of 50,000 years so the swings like you see below will not be seen. The CO2 level will fluctuate but they were above 4,578ppm and the fluctuations were in that range. Simply put, the resolution of the graphing will not allow you to see the swings that were occurring as the earth went through its cycles.

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

CO2 LAGS temperature change by 40-80 years, it does not drive it.. And Yes we did glaciate with CO2 levels above 3,000ppm many times.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

And in my backyard that is about 3-4 inches of snow right now. About typical for this time(season) of the year.

Last week or so, that "Arctic Blast" which was in the backyards of nearly everyone in most of this Northern Hemisphere had my "backyard" at a start of below freezing temperatures and driven a couple of factors further by the wind chill blowing.

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

However the data based charts/graphs I presented don't show that. If anything the opposite ~ temperature drives CO2 levels. Makes sense since the warmer things are the more life ~ flora and fauna will thrive.

To claim CO2 drives temperature is "stupid", but obviously you flunked science and math in your K-12 days.

Data shows that it's temperature which drives the CO2 levels. Hence the connection runs from temperature to CO2 levels.

Remember, currently at 400 ppm(dry) = "parts per million (dry)" that's a ratio of one to 2,500. That one molecule of CO2 retaining a couple degrees of heat will warm the other 2,499 of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, etc. is where stupid lies. That and chasing the funding to make such false claims.

Note the (dry) is discounting the role of water(H2O) vapor which is the real driver of CC/GW by a factor of from 10 to 20.

When the funding is there to pedal such a scam, the greedy will follow~pursue it.

If you truely believe this is most to largely all driven by human activity, than do your noble part and reduce your own role in CO2 emissions to zero and help to solve this "problem".

BTW, note we are no where near some of the warm peaks as shown in past interglacial periods, brief as they were in comparision to the glacial(Ice Ages).

I'm more worried we may soon drop into another glacial/Ice Age than over heat this hydrosphere.
What is funny to me is the claim were hotter than ever recorded and man caused it.. Both are lies.. The Greenland Ice core data shows that we were much warmer in the recent past than we are today. The wide swings in temp are normal in our systems functions and mans impact can not be discerned from noise in the climatic system. And yes we are cooling... we have been for 10,000 years.

greenlan ice core- interglacial.PNG

I think I get it.

Climate and weather are like gender and sex. Climate is the equivalent of gender and weather is the equivalent of sex.

So we can change the weather of Mother Nature but not her/his/its climate.

Right?

Just trying to relate. Also, should mother nature begin to take those hormone treatments, or will simply taxing us with enough vigor save the planet?

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

What is funny to me is the claim were hotter than ever recorded and man caused it.. Both are lies.. The Greenland Ice core data shows that we were much warmer in the recent past than we are today. The wide swings in temp are normal in our systems functions and mans impact can not be discerned from noise in the climatic system. And yes we are cooling... we have been for 10,000 years.

View attachment 457417
Remember years ago when Fat Al and his crew had a GW conference somewhere in Europe and they were hammered by a freak snowstorm and cold??????........................My God that was funny....God works in mysterious ways.

I've been watching both weather channels and there has been no mention of MMGW. If they claim the globe is warming up where is this cold coming from? Do they stick the thermometer in a volcano?

Biden says it is the #1 problem facing America.

View attachment 457330
I've tried to explain both the difference between weather and climate and the way a warmer atmosphere is actually the cause of this cold spell.

None of you have bothered to listen because it's damaging to your bias.
NO.. ITs because your an idiot and your fantasy is not proven by science..

I've been watching both weather channels and there has been no mention of MMGW. If they claim the globe is warming up where is this cold coming from? Do they stick the thermometer in a volcano?
Well, This cold has made 70% of Texas whirly birds unusable.....
Nearly half of Texas' installed wind power generation capacity has been offline because of frozen wind turbines in West Texas, according to Texas grid operators.

Wind farms across the state generate up to a combined 25,100 megawatts of energy. But unusually moist winter conditions in West Texas brought on by the weekend's freezing rain and historically low temperatures have iced many of those wind turbines to a halt.

As of Sunday morning, those iced turbines comprise 12,000 megawatts of Texas' installed wind generation capacity, although those West Texas turbines don't typically spin to their full generation capacity this time of year.

Texas power outages:Rolling blackouts possible amid record demand for energy
Historic winter storm freezes Texas wind turbines (lubbockonline.com)

You cant make this up... Its killed near 100% of the solar panels and over 70% of the wind generators are useless... Bravo you left wing moron's..

Biden says it is the #1 problem facing America.

View attachment 457330
I've tried to explain both the difference between weather and climate and the way a warmer atmosphere is actually the cause of this cold spell.

None of you have bothered to listen because it's damaging to your bias.

It is called mockery, since you warmist/alarmist fools wail over numerous warm weather event only short time frames and call it climate, you really need to drop your hypocrisy.

The 2001 IPCC report projected a decrease in snowfall, increase of rain/freezing rain WEATHER events.

The AGW conjecture covers all time frames, weather and climate, how come you ignore it so much?

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Climate is

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

View attachment 457417
Remember years ago when Fat Al and his crew had a GW conference somewhere in Europe and they were hammered by a freak snowstorm and cold??????........................My God that was funny....God works in mysterious ways.
Flying there in their chartered private jets, adding to their carbon footprints.

Forum List

Back