How Do You Spell H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y....

I bet he voted for his dead Mother and Father too ...
Well, he was right about himself being a great embarrassment to the USA! :lol:

In July last year during the presidential election and the coronavirus pandemic, Trump tweeted: “With Universal Mail-In Voting, 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA.”

NOTE: the story being 24 hours old I did due diligence looking for any thread on it, using the site's own search engine, found none.

Guess who just requested a mail-in ballot for a local election. I gives you a hint --- Florida.

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.​
In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.​
As of noon Monday, his ballot has not yet been recorded. Records show that former first lady Melanie Trump has not requested a mail ballot, but she voted in person last November at the Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach, Florida, the city where the couple now resides. << -- Newsweek (emphasis added)​

The former resident also voted by mail as a Florida resident in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. <<

At least the third time he's used the "fraudulent" method, and check the underlined part.... he's going to need a ballot box or a third party to get the vote in because it's too late to mail.

"Fraud for thee but great for ME ME ME!"

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Note also that one of his previous mail-in votes was in the Presidential primary. Florida has a "closed" primary election, meaning you have to be registered with a political party to vote in its primary. Assuming Rump is a registered Republican, he actually thought it was necessary to vote for himself in the primary. Isn't THAT eloquent.
Typical Pogo the Putz stupidity.

If it’s news to you that many analysts have stated mail-in voting has a good chance for fraud, you are an uninformed hypocrite.

I greatly dislike Dumb Don, but I’m not a dumb fuck partisan bimbo like you.

This from 2005....
In an interview with Breitbart, Brnovich highlighted a bipartisan report from 2005 authored by the Carter administration former Secretary of State James Baker. The report had warned that absentee ballots are one of the most significant sources of election fraud. Carter had recognized that allowing other people to handle an individual’s vote opens up several manipulation possibilities.
Jimmy Carter Warned of Mail-in Voting Risks and Associated Fraud: Mark Brnovich - Bringing you Truth, Inspiration, Hope.

NOTE: the story being 24 hours old I did due diligence looking for any thread on it, using the site's own search engine, found none.

Guess who just requested a mail-in ballot for a local election. I gives you a hint --- Florida.

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.​
In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.​
As of noon Monday, his ballot has not yet been recorded. Records show that former first lady Melanie Trump has not requested a mail ballot, but she voted in person last November at the Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach, Florida, the city where the couple now resides. << -- Newsweek (emphasis added)​

The former resident also voted by mail as a Florida resident in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. <<

At least the third time he's used the "fraudulent" method, and check the underlined part.... he's going to need a ballot box or a third party to get the vote in because it's too late to mail.

Note also that one of his previous mail-in votes was in the Presidential primary. Florida has a "closed" primary election, meaning you have to be registered with a political party to vote in its primary. Assuming Rump is a registered Republican, he actually thought it was necessary to vote for himself in the primary. Isn't THAT eloquent.
He and Conservatives have no problem adding the NOTARIZED signature and verification process to such ballots.

The problems contested were
1. Mailin ballots where the Notarization was bypassed and deliberately omitted when it could have been required
2. Mailing out mailin ballots that didn't require notarizations
3. The mass volumes in the Millions of these unnotarized mailin ballots that are too voluminous to verify accurately with guaranteed certainty that no anomalies or discrepancies occur due to lack of notarization under penalty of perjury
4. The millions of unnotarized mailin ballots far exceeding the narrow margins of 20-50K differences in close races and states split almost 50/50
5. The changes in rules that weren't voted on by state legislatures as required by agreed standards and Constitutional laws, so that the contested changes to national election policy and process weren't agree to by all people and states affected
6. The mass fraud and misrepresentation in claiming the rule changes and election was conducted consistent with Constitutional laws when it was not, because the rule changes were contested and did not follow Constitutional process and standards. Similar to ACA even though Courts ruled these policies were Constitutional, the objection by public leaders and members is that these violate Constitutional laws and process.

The process is still contested as unconstitutional until the votes counted are notarized under penalty of perjury, or the public still has equal rights to contest "faith based" results until proof of valid legal counts are provided. The question remains as to how to pay the costs of resolving these disputes, since the people who pushed the conditions not requiring notarization accept the results without the extra costs of going back to notarize contested mailin ballots, while the people denanding notarized proof never agreed to the rule changes in the first place. Because it is unfair to make the objectors pay to prove up a voting system they didn't agree to, in order to satisfy their case, the burden of proof should be on the people who imposed the contested rule changes. So that is why we are stuck where we are.

Nobody wants to pay the cost of redoing the mailin votes by notatization in the contested states.

Maybe I should sue both major parties to pay for that cost in order to resolve this conflict by demanding notarization for the contested votes and states in question!

Speaking of hypocrisy, which by the way is a genetic trait in republicans, John Cornyn, one of Trump's lap dogs, said he is appalled that one of Biden's nominees used Twitter to attack people and that someone like that should not be in government. Swear to God...Jake Tapper Twitter-Burns Sen. John Cornyn's Hypocrisy Over Nasty Tweets

I may die laughing.. Fatso requested a MAIL IN BALLOT

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.

In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.

If it’s news to you that many analysts have stated mail-in voting has a good chance for fraud, you are an uninformed hypocrite.

This from 2005....
In an interview with Breitbart, Brnovich highlighted a bipartisan report from 2005 authored by the Carter administration former Secretary of State James Baker. The report had warned that absentee ballots are one of the most significant sources of election fraud. Carter had recognized that allowing other people to handle an individual’s vote opens up several manipulation possibilities.
Jimmy Carter Warned of Mail-in Voting Risks and Associated Fraud: Mark Brnovich - Bringing you Truth, Inspiration, Hope.

Trump requests mail-in ballot ahead of local Florida ...
1 day ago · Trump and then-first lady Melania Trump also requested mail-in ballots for Florida's primary election in August. In the closing months of his failed reelection bid, Trump claimed that mail-in...

Trump Requests Mail Ballot for Third Time After Pushing ...
Trump requested his third mail ballot as a Florida resident last week. Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump requested a ..

It wasnt mail in ballots he railed against. It was when they send them to people without request.
how do you spell t-h-r-e-a-d-f-a-i-l

TRUMP! also gets an around the clock protection detail as well as a life-time pension. You know, things you don't get because you were not the President.

This from 2005....

Trump requests mail-in ballot ahead of local Florida ...
1 day ago · Trump and then-first lady Melania Trump also requested mail-in ballots for Florida's primary election in August. In the closing months of his failed reelection bid, Trump claimed that mail-in...

Trump Requests Mail Ballot for Third Time After Pushing ...
Trump requested his third mail ballot as a Florida resident last week. Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump requested a ..
Means nothing.

It wasnt mail in ballots he railed against. It was when they send them to people without request.
He knows....He's being a stupid asshole on purpose.....It's what they do.

He never opposed absentee voting. That's totally different than my governor, SOS sending out UNSOLICITED ballot applications, which BTW was ILLEGAL in Michigan, but that means NOTHING to Democrats

This from 2005....

Good CHRIST that was a stupid post. James Baker was never Carter's Sec of State. Unlesss the letters "James Baker" are pronounced "Warren Christopher".

But since you so ineptly brought up Jimmy Carter, I'll take that opening for this:

Jimmy Carter Tried to Make It Easier to Vote in 1977. The Right Stopped Him With the Same Arguments It’s Using Today

>> On March 22, 1977, newly-elected president Jimmy Carter sent a letter to Congress recommending a package of electoral reforms. The president was concerned that America ranked twenty-first in voter participation among the world’s democracies. He argued that the problem was not voter apathy but that “millions of Americans are prevented or discouraged from voting in every election by antiquated and overly restrictive voter registration laws”—a fact proven by the record rates of participation in 1976 in states like Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota that let voters register on Election Day. Carter recommended same-day registration be adopted universally—tempering concerns that such measures might increase opportunities for fraud by increasing penalties against it to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.​
..... It was among the most sweeping political reform proposals in U.S. history—and soon afterward, legislators from both parties stood together at a news briefing to endorse all or most of it. The bill for universal registration, which RNC chairman Brock called “a Republican concept,” was cosponsored by four Republicans. Senator Baker* suggested going even further by making Election Day a national holiday, keeping polls open twenty-four hours, and instituting automatic registration. House minority leader John Rhodes, the conservative disciple of Barry Goldwater, predicted the proposal would pass “in substantially the same form with a lot of Republican support, including my own.” <<​

* that would be HOWARD Baker, Dumbass

Guess what Dumbass. The actual history is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what your dipshit quote claims here. Using a Sec of State from two POTUSes later no less.

Go ahead Dumbass, READ my link. Read how it was Reagan opposing mail and other forms of easier voter access --- Reagan and Kevin Phillips. You'll remember Kevin Phillips from the infamous "Southern Strategy".

STUPIDEST post I've seen today.

Last edited:

Well I dunno Rumpbot, how do you spell "I pulled this uninformed post out of my ass"?

• Republicans should fight very hard when it comes to state wide mail-in voting. Democrats are clamoring for it. Tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn’t work out well for Republicans. @foxandfriends — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 8, 2020

• Mail in ballots substantially increases the risk of crime and VOTER FRAUD! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2020

• MAIL-IN VOTING WILL LEAD TO MASSIVE FRAUD AND ABUSE. IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. WE CAN NEVER LET THIS TRAGEDY BEFALL OUR NATION. BIG MAIL-IN VICTORY IN TEXAS COURT TODAY. CONGRATS!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 29, 2020

• RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2020

• Because of MAIL-IN BALLOTS, 2020 will be the most RIGGED Election in our nations history – unless this stupidity is ended. We voted during World War One & World War Two with no problem, but now they are using Covid in order to cheat by using Mail-Ins! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2020

• Mail-In Voting, unless changed by the courts, will lead to the most CORRUPT ELECTION in our Nation’s History! #RIGGEDELECTION — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 21, 2020

• Glad I was able to get the very dishonest LameStream Media to finally start talking about the RISKS to our Democracy from dangerous Universal Mail-In-Voting (not Absentee Voting, which I totally support!). — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

• With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote??? — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020
Before you ask, here's your link for the above. It's easier to just link the page than go hunt individual twits that apparently happened while you were practicing your new yoga posture, the "Ostrichasana".

You'll notice in the last two he tries to concoct some sort of distinction between "mail-in ballots" and "absentee ballots" even though they're the same fucking thing, but then this is a mental midget who tried to sell "would means wouldn't" so consider the source.

Notice also in the fifth one he refers to WWI and WWII (and could have added the Civil War) ADMITTING we did it then with "no problems". But it's like "would" and "wouldn't" ---- "no problems" means "massive fraud".

And finally, notice that this is the same clownshoes who told people to vote twice --- do a mail-in and then show up on Election Day. Which --- breaking news for Rumpologists --- is completely illegal.

Now why the fuck are you out here carrying water for a notorious con artist and embarrassing yourself in the process?

Last edited:

TRUMP! also gets an around the clock protection detail as well as a life-time pension. You know, things you don't get because you were not the President.

That's nice dear. Maybe someday it will actually be relevant to something besides an example of atrocious punctuation.

Forum List

Back