How Do You Spell H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y....

NOTE: the story being 24 hours old I did due diligence looking for any thread on it, using the site's own search engine, found none.

Guess who just requested a mail-in ballot for a local election. I gives you a hint --- Florida.

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.​
In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.​
As of noon Monday, his ballot has not yet been recorded. Records show that former first lady Melanie Trump has not requested a mail ballot, but she voted in person last November at the Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach, Florida, the city where the couple now resides. << -- Newsweek (emphasis added)​

The former resident also voted by mail as a Florida resident in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. <<

At least the third time he's used the "fraudulent" method, and check the underlined part.... he's going to need a ballot box or a third party to get the vote in because it's too late to mail.

"Fraud for thee but great for ME ME ME!"

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Note also that one of his previous mail-in votes was in the Presidential primary. Florida has a "closed" primary election, meaning you have to be registered with a political party to vote in its primary. Assuming Rump is a registered Republican, he actually thought it was necessary to vote for himself in the primary. Isn't THAT eloquent.
LOL. Yeah he's goanna vote in person......LOLOL

There is a chain of verification Floridas way. You just don't throw ballots out of a plane over cities.

Trump has applied for a mail in ballot.
LOLOL.But there is a CHAIN OF CUSTODY TO THE GD THING. He isn't waiting for a helicopter to drop a bunch in.

You want him to vote in person???...lol

I thank God especially at this moment I never listened to fools and sentence myself to 50 yrs of slavery to a shit job.

I do want to thank you though. Without your thinking, I'd be a shop rat.

NOTE: the story being 24 hours old I did due diligence looking for any thread on it, using the site's own search engine, found none.

Guess who just requested a mail-in ballot for a local election. I gives you a hint --- Florida.

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.​
In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.​
As of noon Monday, his ballot has not yet been recorded. Records show that former first lady Melanie Trump has not requested a mail ballot, but she voted in person last November at the Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach, Florida, the city where the couple now resides. << -- Newsweek (emphasis added)​

The former resident also voted by mail as a Florida resident in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. <<

At least the third time he's used the "fraudulent" method, and check the underlined part.... he's going to need a ballot box or a third party to get the vote in because it's too late to mail.

Note also that one of his previous mail-in votes was in the Presidential primary. Florida has a "closed" primary election, meaning you have to be registered with a political party to vote in its primary. Assuming Rump is a registered Republican, he actually thought it was necessary to vote for himself in the primary. Isn't THAT eloquent.

There is a chain of verification Floridas way. You just don't throw ballots out of a plane over cities.

LOLOL.But there is a CHAIN OF CUSTODY TO THE GD THING. He isn't waiting for a helicopter to drop a bunch in.

I thank God especially at this moment I never listened to fools and sentence myself to 50 yrs of slavery to a shit job.

What sort of shop do you work in?

It ain't a matter of anybody here "wants him to vote in person", dimbulb. It's the fact that HE WANTS HIMSELF to vote in person, and can't do it. And why can't he do it? BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S HIMSELF FULL OF SHIT, that's why.

Figure it out. Go back to the OP and see "fraud for thee but not for me". DUH??

No shit, the lengths to which cultists will go to scrape the bottom of the self-delusion barrel..........

Forum List

Back