How Do You Spell H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y....

Crazy right wingers have believed dumber stuff than that to be true.
Crazy left wingers like to pretend people are being serious when they are clearly not, in hopes to degrade others. They almost always just look stupid when they do. They always degrade themselves either way.

Requested absentee ballots, secured by proving who you are, are vastly different from the mail-in ballots that you cheaters want to throw out of helicopters over cities.

You know this, therefore you are a lying fucking fraud.

Link to ballots being thrown out of helicopters?
It's what we call an "exaggeration"....Demonstrating the absurd through absurdity, dope.

Jewish space lasers make ballot helicopters look almost doable.

Crazy left wingers like to pretend people are being serious when they are clearly not, in hopes to degrade others. They almost always just look stupid when they do. They always degrade themselves either way.

Go back and read his post. He sat there and accused me of "wanting to" drop ballots from helicopters and based on his own asspulled strawman declared me to be a "lying fucking fraud". On his own strawman.

Understand? The point is not the helicopters; it's the false accusation.

Defend THAT.

Crazy right wingers believed the military was attacking Texas, and that there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that didn't have a basement. Don't tell me they don't believe absurd stuff.

Go back and read his post. He sat there and accused me of "wanting to" drop ballots from helicopters and based on his own asspulled strawman declared me to be a "lying fucking fraud". On his own strawman.

Defend THAT.
I don't have to... We both already agreed it was hyperbole. o.0

Requested absentee ballots, secured by proving who you are, are vastly different from the mail-in ballots that you cheaters want to throw out of helicopters over cities.

Isn't it sad that you needed to explain this to the rabble on the left? They can barely chew gum and walk at the same time though.

Defend THAT.
I don't have to... We both already agreed it was hyperbole. o.0

And now you're doing exactly the same redherringing you noted in post 21.

See the post directly above this one.

Isn't it sad that you needed to explain this to the rabble on the left? They can barely chew gum and walk at the same time though.
They can't even chew gum without taking the wrapper off it first.

Crazy right wingers believed the military was attacking Texas, and that there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that didn't have a basement. Don't tell me they don't believe absurd stuff.
No... QAnon believed that. I know of no one here that is QAnon... Although to be absolutely honest, I ignore a great many posters here. Feel free to point out the ones that believe what you just wrote.

Ahh... There you go... Redherringing makes more sense even though it's not a word.

Defend that?

Do you believe that Ballots should be sent to people who didn't ask for it?

No... QAnon believed that. I know of no one here that is QAnon... Although to be absolutely honest, I ignore a great many posters here. Feel free to point out the ones that believe what you just wrote.

Not sure if you are playing dumb, or just dumb.

Not sure if you are playing dumb, or just dumb.
No... Please... Point out people here who believe those things. Don't get me wrong, there is a good chance I'm not going to know who they are. But I figure why not. Point some out.

Ahh... There you go... Redherringing makes more sense even though it's not a word.

Defend that?

I will not entertain the fantasies of lying idiots. Fuck him.

Butthurt-Boi made the accusation --- let HIM take on his own burden of proof. And we'll go from there.

He won't.
He can't.
Because he's a lying idiot.

Defend that?

IOW, you want ballots sent to people who didn't request them....Which is completely different from legit absentee balloting.

Which means that you are the liar, liar.

Butthurt-Boi made the accusation --- let HIM take on his own burden of proof. And we'll go from there.

He won't.
He can't.
Because he's a lying idiot.
Ok.

Defend that?

IOW, you want ballots sent to people who didn't request them....Which is completely different from legit absentee balloting.

See? There you go again.

artworks-000486922809-4p04hs-t500x500.jpg

As I said in the first place ---- still butthurt over having your ass kicked. Quit making stupid posts and maybe that will improve.

Defend that?

See? There you go again.

As I said in the first place ---- still butthurt over having your ass kicked. Quit making stupid posts and maybe that will improve.
It's no strawman....I'm not butthurt...You kicked nothing but the air.

You want ballots sent out to anyone and everyone who can or can't fog a mirror....That's what you mean by "mail-in ballots".....That's entirely different from a lawful absentee ballot obtained by request and proof of identity.

You are a willful and purposeful liar.

Defend that?

See? There you go again.

You want ballots sent out to anyone and everyone who can or can't fog a mirror....That's what you mean by "mail-in ballots".....That is entirely different from a lawful absentee ballot obtained by request and proof of identity.

You are a willful liar.

You're about to be ejected for trolling.

You go ahead and QUOTE ME, Butthurt-Boi. Any thread, any forum, any time.
Failing that, cram it back up the long intestine it came from.

***YOU*** do not tell ***ME*** what I want. Get that through your unsharpened pencil head.

The fact FUCKING REMAINS ---- Rump has gone for the mail-in vote for the third time now, after whining incessantly how they're "fraudulent". And there ain't jack dick you can do about it.

Defend that?

See? There you go again.

You want ballots sent out to anyone and everyone who can or can't fog a mirror....That's what you mean by "mail-in ballots".....That is entirely different from a lawful absentee ballot obtained by request and proof of identity.

You are a willful liar.

You're about to be ejected for trolling.

You go ahead and QUOTE ME, Butthurt-Boi. Any thread, any time.
Failing that, cram it back up the long intestine it came from.
The difference has been 'splained to you...You are a liar.

Fuck off and have a nice decay.

Forum List

Back