House R's who voted for infrastructure receiving death threats thanks to MTG

So....change the number.... It happens all the time. It's happening to the Rittenhouse Jurors right now. There's no way around it if you believe in something you're going to have to stand up for it and get tough about it from here on out and that's all there is to it. No room for pussies anymore.
I forgot, Congress people don't respect their colleagues anymore. so they hang them out to dry. It isn't being a pussy, it is showing people respect. A death threat is not the way adults handle their frustrations.

I forgot, Congress people don't respect their colleagues anymore. so they hang them out to dry. It isn't being a pussy, it is showing people respect. A death threat is not the way adults handle their frustrations.
Oh I agree adults shouldn't do that.
There are no adults in Washington DC with the possible exception of less than a dozen of them. There is no longer any escaping the fact that anything you believe in will now have to be fought for and maybe even physically fought for. There are no longer sufficient words to negotiate a standing between two disagreeing parties. You will conform or you will be attacked either verbally and if the words don't work the attack will become physical. You need to know this right up front from now on so that the moment the words begin you're getting yourself ready for the aftermath which will be the physical attack.

Jo

DrLove
Anyone who voted for that bill should receive death threats from every tax payer in the country. Its a lousy bill and only imbeciles would have passed it.

Link to the death threats please??

I'll wait

Marvin is busy cleaning his ray gun and pressing his skirt :auiqs.jpg:

Marvin.gif

DrLove
Hey if the shoe fits wear it. And I stand for every tax payer in America as you should but don't. Party over country is you mantra.

Its a lousy very expensive bill that never should have been passed by either party.

"Multiple death threats"? Congress people have sophisticated communication devices and access to the FBI. Why don't they prosecute these people? Doesn't the FBI have anything better to do than track down mom and pop trespassers. Oh yeah, they aren't "really" death threats, they just seem like it.

The Mafia Mentality came riding down on an escalator in 2015, It has now leached into Congress with people like MTG. And people like McCarthy, who was once a establishment GOPer, stand back and allow it to happen. Why?

Because they know threats of violence and bullying make the Former Guy happy. That is how Mafia Bosses operate. That is trump's MO.

While the few GOPers left in congress...stand quivering in a corner...hoping with all hope that no one will notice they are not cheering on the violence or actively repeating the Big Lie.

What trump promoted on January 6th makes makes Nixon's complicity in the Watergate break in look like child's play. trump planned and probably funded an attempted coup. WHERE IS THE FRIGIN DOJ?

DrLove
Anyone who voted for that bill should receive death threats from every tax payer in the country. Its a lousy bill and only imbeciles would have passed it.
I rest my case.....

_00-rea-008 (3).jpg

Conservatives will 100% try to justify this type of bullshit....

Then if and when someone makes good on that threat -- that they were just justifying....those same conservatives will pretend how they don't condone it......blah blah blah...

These people are trash

"Multiple death threats"? Congress people have sophisticated communication devices and access to the FBI. Why don't they prosecute these people? Doesn't the FBI have anything better to do than track down mom and pop trespassers. Oh yeah, they aren't "really" death threats, they just seem like it.
That's how you know it's bullshit.

Jo

DrLove
Hey if the shoe fits wear it. And I stand for every tax payer in America as you should but don't. Party over country is you mantra.

Its a lousy very expensive bill that never should have been passed by either party.

Funny....Trump is right now bragging about how his imaginary infrastructure bill was gonna be more than the Biden bill..and dumb asses like you will say nothing...

"Yet former President Donald Trump has repeatedly slammed the infrastructure bill and urged Republicans to oppose it, arguing it would deliver Biden a major legislative win. He assailed it again on Sunday, singling out McConnell."

Imagine a moron like Trump who pretended to have infrastructure week, every 2 weeks for 4 years and delivering ZERO -- being upset about a bipartisan infrastructure bill actually passing because it will give someone else a win...

Biff_Poindexter
No bullshit about it. Its a lousy bill and we tax payers will get hosed to pay for it.

I rest my case.
It's such a lousy bill that it passed with bipartisan support...

How did that Trump infrastructure bill work out?

And how come you folks aint complaining about that 2 trillion taxcut giveaway to billionaires that blew up the debt and deficit??

A tax cut that was so unpopular that he had to lie and claim he was going to pass a special make-believe middle class tax cut that doesn't exist...

Biff_Poindexter
What does Trump have to do with this bill?? Nothing.

Its a lousy bill and we tax payers will be paying for it. Get ready cause you're a tax payer to.

Their voting records are free public information for everyone to look at.... of course you know this and yet you persist in trying to make it seem as though the information could only come from a select few Republican legislators which of course is a complete farce.... How do you know that most of those death threats aren't agents provocateurs? Given the density of their presence in current events lately I'll guarantee you 50 to 75% of them were.
Are their phone numbers public information?

Nope.

MTG posted the man's phone number. Now why do you suppose she did that and called them traitors?

She was deliberately provoking her fellow mentally imbalanced fucktards into action.

Are their phone numbers public information?

Nope.

MTG posted the man's phone number. Now why do you suppose she did that and called them traitors?

She was deliberately provoking her fellow mentally imbalanced fucktards into action.

Your self righteous memory is very short screwball. For four years democrats published addresses and phone numbers and did actual physical attacks.... your newfound outage is laughable. " Get in their faces!"..... Don't you remember that?

As to MTG.... She should know better.
I absolutely agree that there should be some penalty for what she did. But your timing sucks you had 4 years to call for this type of consequence and you ignored it as long as it worked in your favor.

Passing out the number and then teaming up with Farrakhan are two major blunders that a rookie might make and she's making them in spades. Having said that I think her heart is in the right place she cares about America and Americans. In the end that's what people will look at.

In the end that's why she will continue to have support.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back