House R's who voted for infrastructure receiving death threats thanks to MTG

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
There is NO excuse for the violence being instigated by idiots like Gosar and Greene. Will Kevin now bump these people from their committee assignments for wanting failing roads and bridges in their districts repaired? It's time to put an end to this bullshit, and start locking people up. 😠

Republican Rep. Fred Upton says he has received over 1,000 calls, including multiple death threats, since he voted Friday to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill – a measure he helped write earlier this year.​
The calls began when fellow GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, posted Upton's phone number online following the vote. She called him and the other 12 Republicans who voted for the bill "traitors."​
An Upton spokesperson said 90% of the calls are coming from outside the congressman's district in southwest Michigan.​
One man from South Carolina purportedly left a message in which he said, "I hope you die. I hope everybody in your f---ing family dies."​

There is NO excuse for the violence being instigated by idiots like Gosar and Greene. Will Kevin now bump these people from their committee assignments for wanting failing roads and bridges in their districts repaired? It's time to put an end to this bullshit, and start locking people up. 😠

Republican Rep. Fred Upton says he has received over 1,000 calls, including multiple death threats, since he voted Friday to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill – a measure he helped write earlier this year.​
The calls began when fellow GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, posted Upton's phone number online following the vote. She called him and the other 12 Republicans who voted for the bill "traitors."​
An Upton spokesperson said 90% of the calls are coming from outside the congressman's district in southwest Michigan.​
One man from South Carolina purportedly left a message in which he said, "I hope you die. I hope everybody in your f---ing family dies."​

1636560179295.png

For supporting infrastructure?
:ack-1:

Yep, when someone tells these violent idiots to jump because Republicans are "traitors" for doing something their constituents want - They only need to know how high.

The clowns who voted against it are being excoriated by their local newspapers. But rest assured, they'll be there for the ribbon cutting ceremonies bragging about what a great job they did bringing jobs and badly needed new stuff.

I don't support the bill because there is still a lot of waste that isn't going to infrastructure, however Greene should never of posted his phone number. She is a loose cannon and her and others on both sides of the aisle need to chill and relax.

The bill is bad for America but bad bills have been passed by both parties for many decades. Why get upset now?

Forum List

Back