New York man arrested for death threat on GOP congressman who voted for Infrastructure bill

This is what the tactics of MAGA is doing to this country. It is typical third world country strong arm intimidation.
This is why law enforcement has to act on the threat instead of waiting for the threat to morph into violent activity.

This is what the tactics of MAGA is doing to this country. It is typical third world country strong arm intimidation.
Hmm... one pissed-off New Yorker is cause to condemn 75 million Trump supporters, eh? You people are a real collective piece of work. The guy's an idiot and deserves to get slapped down. The ones people like you need to be concerned with are the ones you never hear or see coming. As I recall, the only actual political harm/violence we've seen in the past decade has been by Dems and Bernie freaks. I predict we'll see a LOT of the rioting, looting, and burning Lefties if Trump gets re-elected. I expect your standard for defending them will be typically hypocritical.

That is why we cannot trust right-wingers in public office. They make the best fascists.

I agree. Why threaten this RINO pustule for backstabbing the nation? I'm sure that come next election, Rep. Andrew Garbarino will simply be voted out of a job. Then maybe he can get one of the shovel ready green jobs Joe's bill gave him!

Gasper was charged with second-degree aggravated harassment and was arraigned on Thursday. He pleaded not guilty and was released from jail on his own recognizance, according to WABC-7.

That's it, that's the charge.

That bill is a POS.

How many people have communicated death threats at Kyle Rittenhouse?
But this guy is from NYC......he's a Democrat.

R.7563aa92f591607a11445a32aac7b6bc.jpg

Forum List

Back