Church that calls for death to gay people whines about getting death threats

I am posting this in Law and Justice for a couple of reasons. I first thought of "Health and Lifestyles" but I decided that doing so would validate those who claim that being gay is a lifestyle choice. The second reason is that the threats being aimed at the church represent poetic justice. You reap what you sow!

Pastor Danil Kutsar of Sure Foundation said that he hopes “every homosexual dies” in a sermon last year.

“I hope every sodomite dies. I hope every homosexual dies. I hope every fa***t dies,” he said.

That is some sich shit!

I am posting this in Law and Justice for a couple of reasons. I first thought of "Health and Lifestyles" but I decided that doing so would validate those who claim that being gay is a lifestyle choice. The second reason is that the threats being aimed at the church represent poetic justice. You reap what you sow!

That is some sich shit!
And we can't even tax these cradles of terrorism.

That is some sich shit!

Crappy source. Citing spin by mentally ill sociopaths is, well, mentally ill. The Pastor doesn't even remotely sound like he's whining, in fact's he's laughing at you pathetic gimps.

Last edited:
As much as I want to agree with you, I don't like additional taxes. There are rules in place that can cause a religious institution to lose that privilege, but have no idea if it has ever been enforced. Some churches are now gathering places for political discussion, to some degree, or even worse, like this place. Perhaps we take away their tax status but let them preach hate? Didn't the government do that with the KKK? Not sure.

And you never will. They should tax faggots extra for the costs of their disease epidemics and other hassles they cause innocent people, like their agenda of sexually mutilating children and causing severe mental stress to kids.
And all the abuse that happened at the hands of church (both organized and unorganized) get what part of your attention?

Oh yeah, you just don't like gays and trannies. :)

As much as I want to agree with you, I don't like additional taxes. There are rules in place that can cause a religious institution to lose that privilege, but have no idea if it has ever been enforced. Some churches are now gathering places for political discussion, to some degree, or even worse, like this place. Perhaps we take away their tax status but let them preach hate? Didn't the government do that with the KKK? Not sure.
I feel that these churches and religious organizations hide behind this "protection" of not being taxed but at the same time, actively attempting to influence politics and legislation through second or third hand lobbying, not directly tied to them.
It's slimy..at best.

That is some sich shit!

How about taxing the people who groomed you into being a brainwashed lunatic instead

And all the abuse that happened at the hands of church (both organized and unorganized) get what part of your attention?

Oh yeah, you just don't like gays and trannies. :)

If gays anywhere are ever found to rape and traffic children with the enthusiasm and numbers that the churches you defend do, maybe you'll have a point. But you don't, because your mind is gone.

I feel that these churches and religious organizations hide behind this "protection" of not being taxed but at the same time, actively attempting to influence politics and legislation through second or third hand lobbying, not directly tied to them.
It's slimy..at best.
These faggot usually get infected with aids from butt screwing and killing themselves. No loss. But before you all pass, leave the kids alone.

It's slimy..at best.
And at times it is blatantly obvious, the scumbag who was sacked from Liberty University for letting the pool boy dong his wife (he might have even watched), don't remember his name, was vocal about his support for Trump, most of these charlatans were speaking out for Trump.

It's slimy..at best.

lol why should they hide? It is faggots who politicize their sick fetishes and demand special laws to protect them and censor others. There are no laws that state churches and Pastors can't speak out against your sick shit. that's a fiction invented by dumbasses. They aren't 'tax exempt', in any case dumbass. They are outside the legal framework period. Employees and Pastors pay the same taxes everybody else does on thier incomes, if any, dumbass..

Forum List

Back