House R's who voted for infrastructure receiving death threats thanks to MTG

There is NO excuse for the violence being instigated by idiots like Gosar and Greene. Will Kevin now bump these people from their committee assignments for wanting failing roads and bridges in their districts repaired? It's time to put an end to this bullshit, and start locking people up. 😠

Republican Rep. Fred Upton says he has received over 1,000 calls, including multiple death threats, since he voted Friday to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill – a measure he helped write earlier this year.​
The calls began when fellow GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, posted Upton's phone number online following the vote. She called him and the other 12 Republicans who voted for the bill "traitors."​
An Upton spokesperson said 90% of the calls are coming from outside the congressman's district in southwest Michigan.​
One man from South Carolina purportedly left a message in which he said, "I hope you die. I hope everybody in your f---ing family dies."​

Their voting records are free public information for everyone to look at.... of course you know this and yet you persist in trying to make it seem as though the information could only come from a select few Republican legislators which of course is a complete farce.... How do you know that most of those death threats aren't agents provocateurs? Given the density of their presence in current events lately I'll guarantee you 50 to 75% of them were.

I don't support the bill because there is still a lot of waste that isn't going to infrastructure, however Greene should never of posted his phone number. She is a loose cannon and her and others on both sides of the aisle need to chill and relax.

The bill is bad for America but bad bills have been passed by both parties for many decades. Why get upset now?
So....change the number.... It happens all the time. It's happening to the Rittenhouse Jurors right now. There's no way around it if you believe in something you're going to have to stand up for it and get tough about it from here on out and that's all there is to it. No room for pussies anymore.

So if Greene is eviscerated by the republicans, all is good?
Nothing will ever be good with them. Regardless of how many hoops they demand their opposition to jump through there will always be more to jump through one the hoops are finished. (Quite intentional)

They're the absolute owners of goal posts on wheels.

In time you begin to realize that no concession made to them is ever enough for them and so you simply stop making them altogether.

Jo

See Meister, I told you he'd never heard this story. These people live in incredibly tiny bubbles.
They have selective memories and always demand links for things they don't like and then when you give them the link they attack the link as phony. This is why you don't bother to give them a link they already know where to find the information they're just not interested in reading it.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't support paying trillions to marxist donors. What are you....a fucking racist or something?

A full 11% goes to infrastructure... it's not nothing...

Their voting records are free public information for everyone to look at.... of course you know this and yet you persist in trying to make it seem as though the information could only come from a select few Republican legislators which of course is a complete farce.... How do you know that most of those death threats aren't agents provocateurs? Given the density of their presence in current events lately I'll guarantee you 50 to 75% of them were.

Ahhh - It's another false flag right JO? Sorry no, talk to Reuters who tracked these motherfuckers down. They are MAGA through and through.

In Arizona, a stay-at-home dad and part-time Lyft driver told the state’s chief election officer she would hang for treason. In Utah, a youth treatment center staffer warned Colorado’s election chief that he knew where she lived and watched her as she slept.​
In Vermont, a man who says he works in construction told workers at the state election office and at Dominion Voting Systems that they were about to die.​
“This might be a good time to put a f‑‑‑‑‑‑ pistol in your f‑‑‑‑‑‑ mouth and pull the trigger,” the man shouted at Vermont officials in a thick New England accent last December. “Your days are f‑‑‑‑‑‑ numbered.”​
The three had much in common. All described themselves as patriots fighting a conspiracy that robbed Donald Trump of the 2020 election. They are regular consumers of far-right websites that embrace Trump’s stolen-election falsehoods. And none have been charged with a crime by the law enforcement agencies alerted to their threats.​

I don't know why anyone wouldn't support paying trillions to marxist donors. What are you....a fucking racist or something?

A full 11% goes to infrastructure... it's not nothing...
It's also not an infrastructure bill it's a pork bill with a slight sprinkling of infrastructure in it.

They have selective memories and always demand links for things they don't like and then when you give them the link they attack the link as phony. This is why you don't bother to give them a link they already know where to find the information they're just not interested in reading it.

Exactly. It's a stupid tactic and I don't fall for it.

Lighten up skippy, you're taking it all too seriously.
Remember when Ilhan Omar and AOC cheered on all of those people issuing death threats to GOP congress members who voted against the infrastructure bill??

Me either.....because if they had, we would have seen 917817 posts on here about it by now...with you on all of them, taking it seriously...

But yea, lighten up

Forum List

Back