Church that calls for death to gay people whines about getting death threats

I guess it would amaze you to know that most pedophiles identify as heterosexual

That might have something to do with the fact that heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by about two dozen to one.

If heterosexuals and homosexuals were equally likely to be pedophiles, then there would be two dozen times as many heterosexual pedophiles as homosexual pedophiles.

The rate at which little boys are sexually abused, compared to little girls, rather solidly proves that homosexuals are much more prone to be pedophiles.

The LGBTQ perverts in your link have learned their lesson well from Saul Alinsky and Goebbels about the Big Lie

They accuse this Christian church of making death threats against gays but offer no evidence to back it up
Watch the damned vioeo fool!

I am posting this in Law and Justice for a couple of reasons. I first thought of "Health and Lifestyles" but I decided that doing so would validate those who claim that being gay is a lifestyle choice. The second reason is that the threats being aimed at the church represent poetic justice. You reap what you sow!

That is some sich shit!
I wonder if the pastor said anything as you allege?

So far we havent seen or heard any actual video

And you never will. They should tax faggots extra for the costs of their disease epidemics and other hassles they cause innocent people, like their agenda of sexually mutilating children and causing severe mental stress to kids.
And don’t forget, we supply them humans they require in their old age, and they don’t.

Forum List

Back