• Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
  • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
  • Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
  • Rep. Tom Reed of New York
  • Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
  • Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
  • Rep. Don Young of Alaska
This so called infrastructure bill has very little infrastructure in it and the above morons voted for it anyway.
The ones intending to run again need to be primaried

I'd be happy to see McKinley go. I'll likely even vote in the GOP primary to help make that happen. I got into with him once, he is the very definition of an empty suit.

The senate voted 60-31 for that Bill, so lets not get too animated over the real infrastructure Bill, and the 13 Republicans who voted for it. The Squad voted against it, so that helps perspective.
Its the $1.75T "social infrastructure" Bill that has to be defeated.

• Banned
The senate voted 60-31 for that Bill, so lets not get too animated over the real infrastructure Bill, and the 13 Republicans who voted for it. The Squad voted against it, so that helps perspective.
Its the $1.75T "social infrastructure" Bill that has to be defeated.
They both should have been defeated. And the "squads" position is IRRELEVANT. Their position was based on greed anyway. IRRELEVANT

• Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
  • Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
  • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
  • Rep. John Katko of New York
  • Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
  • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
  • Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
  • Rep. Tom Reed of New York
  • Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
  • Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
  • Rep. Don Young of Alaska
This so called infrastructure bill has very little infrastructure in it and the above morons voted for it anyway.
The ones intending to run again need to be primaried
What part of the bill do you object to?

From the same guys who call out Cancel Culture, now want their own form of Cancel Culture. Deviate from the party line and Trumpist dogma in the new Republican Party and you are out. Show any independence of thought and you are out.

This is the Trumplican party.

Your link. I'm only going to bother with one point.

Improving America’s infrastructure is certainly a worthwhile goal. But this infrastructure bill won’t deliver on its promises because of its failure to properly prioritize projects. For example, things like mass transit and Amtrak would get about the same amount that’s allocated for highways, even though buses and rail account for only a tiny fraction of Americans’ travel.

That's all infrastructure. Maybe the Times doesn't like a particular type of infrastructure being funded but it's all still infrastructure so your link does not back your statement.

From the same guys who call out Cancel Culture, now want their own form of Cancel Culture. Deviate from the party line and Trumpist dogma in the new Republican Party and you are out. Show any independence of thought and you are out.

This is the Trumplican party.
And they were all a-flutter when the former guy promised a big infrastructure bill.

MAGA 'n stuff!

These folks just aren't to be taken seriously.

And they were all a-flutter when the former guy promised a big infrastructure bill.

MAGA 'n stuff!

These folks just aren't to be taken seriously.
FUCK YOU

Go back in time and pull up ANY POST FROM ME supporting Trump passing/suggesting these kind of wasteful spending bills. I didn't even support the mass covid spending

It is YOU with your conflation and LIES that can't be taken seriously

Of course you are because the rest of it points out the awful waste.
High Speed internet for prisoners?
More corporate welfare (aka kickbacks) for green energy companies, etc

You can disagree with it but high speed internet is still infrastructure so you still have not proven your point.

Forum List

Back