Church that calls for death to gay people whines about getting death threats

I don't know. There was that right wing militia dude that blew up that building with fertilizer a few decades ago. I'm also pretty sure the dudes shooting up gay night clubs have an oppositional opinion on homosexuality.

The left seems to riot and participate in public outrage more often; I'll give you that, but I really don't think conservatives are any less dangerous.
Now lets talk about the left from libs on Wall Street to the riots after Trump won and all the riots and mayhem caused by BLM and ANTIFA which still continues today... the cancelling of those the left disagrees with.. which is a form of violence IMO....

Now lets talk about the left from libs on Wall Street to the riots after Trump won and all the riots and mayhem caused by BLM and ANTIFA which still continues today... the cancelling of those the left disagrees with.. which is a form of violence IMO....
The left is pushy as fuck. I conceded that.

And you never will. They should tax faggots extra for the costs of their disease epidemics and other hassles they cause innocent people, like their agenda of sexually mutilating children and causing severe mental stress to kids.
YOU and your ilk should be taxed. YOU people should pay reparations . All diseas, physical and mental that LGBT people suffer can be traced to the effects of bigotry perpetrated by you and your moronic and hateful minions,. You have blood on your hands!

YOU and your ilk should be taxed. YOU people should pay reparations . All diseas, physical and mental that LGBT people suffer can be traced to the effects of bigotry perpetrated by you and your moronic and hateful minions,. You have blood on your hands!
No, their problems are caused by mutilating their bodies and butt sex with men. Stop doing that and all their problems go away. How come you never post anything unless it's about defending faggots?

Why, so you can deny and lie more? Hey, where do you steal the kids from that you traffick?
Translation ; " I am full of shit and have no idea what those special laws are. I am just repeating some bullshit talking point that I heard"

And whats that shit about steeling kids? You had better watch those accusations!

If gays anywhere are ever found to rape and traffic children with the enthusiasm and numbers that the churches you defend do, maybe you'll have a point. But you don't, because your mind is gone.
I guess it would amaze you to know that most pedophiles identify as heterosexual

I am posting this in Law and Justice for a couple of reasons. I first thought of "Health and Lifestyles" but I decided that doing so would validate those who claim that being gay is a lifestyle choice. The second reason is that the threats being aimed at the church represent poetic justice. You reap what you sow!

That is some sich shit!
The LGBTQ perverts in your link have learned their lesson well from Saul Alinsky and Goebbels about the Big Lie

They accuse this Christian church of making death threats against gays but offer no evidence to back it up

Forum List

Back