Holding parents responsible

I'm for it.

My kids are now too old to be kids or not old enough to be out doing their own thing yet, but my rule was and is,I must know what you're doing, where you are, and who you're with at all times.Keep me informed, and keep it legal, and you're free to do as you please (on the weekends, during the week everyone is home for dinner except for in cases of work or school activity)

Amazingly my two boys never go in any trouble and I don't expect my two girls will either.

Depends. Is your intent in creating this thread aimed at a particular group of people?
I think this problem is limited to a particular group of people; black people that is. Are there white underage kids commiting crime? Sure, but there are few and far between. There isnt exactly an epidemic of white kids beating the fuck out of people and robbing them. However, i would be quite pleased to see ANY parent get punished for this kind of thing, regardless of their color.

Depends. Is your intent in creating this thread aimed at a particular group of people?
I think this problem is limited to a particular group of people; black people that is. Are there white underage kids commiting crime? Sure, but there are few and far between. There isnt exactly an epidemic of white kids beating the fuck out of people and robbing them. However, i would be quite pleased to see ANY parent get punished for this kind of thing, regardless of their color.

282nt35.jpg

Forum List

Back