Hillary is the more conservative choice

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm not saying Hillary is a conservative but if you compare her "slow to evolve" position on gay marriage you can see she is way more conservative than Bernie Sanders.

Hillary Clinton is more conservative than Donald Trump that's why millions of Republicans will be voting for her. 47% of Republican women will not vote for Trump, and many others state if Trump is the President it will kill conservatism for decades to come.

Plus Hillary Clinton has been praised by many Republicans that have worked with her. Paul Ryan stated had she won in 2008 instead of Obama they would have already had this fiscal mess fixed.

Btw Bernie Sanders would get slaughtered in a National election. You wouldn't be able to get your first beer down on election night before they called this race for Trump.

• Banned
Hillary Clinton is more conservative than Donald Trump that's why millions of Republicans will be voting for her. 47% of Republican women will not vote for Trump, and many others state if Trump is the President it will kill conservatism for decades to come.

Plus Hillary Clinton has been praised by many Republicans that have worked with her. Paul Ryan stated had she won in 2008 instead of Obama they would have already had this fiscal mess fixed.

Donald Trump's only crime against women was that he said they were hot. Booooooo!

Donald Trump's only crime against women was that he said they were hot. Booooooo!

You can look it up yourself. Just type in your go box 47% of Reoublican women will not vote for Trump. Then look up Federalist, I'll take Hillary Clinton over Trump.

IOW you've screwed the pooch with Trump. And with the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history, and women being the largest voting block in this country, your smirk is going to come off your face very quickly on election night. Your going to get your ass kicked by women in the voting booth.

• Banned

You can look it up yourself. Just type in your go box 47% of Reoublican women will not vote for Trump. Then look up Federalist, I'll take Hillary Clinton over Trump.

IOW you've screwed the pooch with Trump. And with the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history, and women being the largest voting block in this country, your smirk is going to come off your face very quickly on election night. Your going to get your ass kicked by women in the voting booth.

Some women have issues with a certain kind of man. The biggest turn off that women have is a guy who appears to be over-confident in themselves. My biggest turn off are women who get upset with over-confident men. I'm attractive enough that I don't have to put up with bitchy women for too long and I let them know that.

Based on his views and statements Sanders would be terrible for the US.

Forum List

Back