Jasmine Crockett's Clash With Marjorie Taylor Greene Sparks Wave of Jokes

White witch found out that not all black women are afraid of her.
When it comes down to pure survival MTG will in nasty times. I am sorry. There is a wariness with many African American women. And even African American men seem to not be around them in these times since the social agendas. Twice during the riots, I saw African American male cops cole cock African American women. Knock them out. Many White male cops would be a little more hesitant unless they had to. Anyone living in cities sees it in the local TV news every day in inner city neighborhoods. Face it. Most White Women are not getting involved in a smash up with African American women.

B6 started with the name calling and she got checked, the black woman was just supposed to shut up and take the insult since it was coming from a white woman.

Mtg didn’t call her any names, she just made reference to her fake eyelashes.

However, if that’s what it takes to get you all in an uproar and wanting to argue like children, then i suppose jasmine is no better than mtg in this regard.

White witch found out that not all black women are afraid of her.
Why does this have to be a racial issue with you? There was nothing about race involved in their exchange, but like any democrat, you all want drag race into it. Why go there when it wasn’t even a factor ?

My realistic view of adults is that they act like…..adults
A realistic view would understand that they are adults and so how they were acting is as adults. Sometimes adults squabble. We don't have to pretend otherwise.

A realistic view would understand that they are adults and so how they were acting is as adults. Sometimes adults squabble. We don't have to pretend otherwise.

Yes adults squabble…but these are members of Congress, and doing so on tv. There needs to be dignity when our elected leaders are in the public eye. If they want to talk about it outside of the public view that’s fine.

It appears you think it ok for them to do so publicly. I disagree.

Yes adults squabble…but these are members of Congress, and doing so on tv. There needs to be dignity when our elected leaders are in the public eye. If they want to talk about it outside of the public view that’s fine.

It appears you think it ok for them to do so publicly. I disagree.
Yeah. Because you care about perception. We're saying the same thing. You're concerned with pageantry. It doesn't matter what we're debating, whether women should have control over their own reproductive organs, whether we should name schools after people who fought to keep Black people as slaves, whether or not we can talk about LGTBQ issues in classrooms, or whether we should teach that slaves learned useful skills, so long as we're calling the other people on the other side of that debate good sir and gentle madam from such and such, all is well.

:laugh:

Yeah. Because you care about perception. We're saying the same thing. You're concerned with pageantry. It doesn't matter what we're debating, whether women should have control over their own reproductive organs, whether we should name schools after people who fought to keep Black people as slaves, whether or not we can talk about LGTBQ issues in classrooms, or whether we should teach that slaves learned useful skills, so long as we're calling the other people on the other side of that debate good sir and gentle madam from such and such, all is well.

:laugh:

Yes, I do care about perception, because it matters with our elected leaders. If they act this way in public, how do they act in private?

As far as all the rest of that, I don’t care if they say “good sir” or whatever, as long as they don’t act like spoiled school yard kids.

She wasn’t, but she never called jasmine any names.
Yep and then Jasmine made a jab at her bad built, bush* body.
----------------------------------------------

Actually, Rep. Crockett didn't call Marjorie TrailerTrash Greene any names.
Cleverly, didn't.
Rather she offered Chairman Comer a hypothetical to test his view of what was acceptable.
If MTG thought it was a namedrop on her....well, that's on her.

*I think the term offered was "butch body".

Cleverly, didn't.
Rather she offered Chairman Comer a hypothetical to test his view of what was acceptable.

Yep I was typing to fast, lol.

Cleverly, didn't.

Yep, that is correct, she didn’t call her names, just like Greene didn’t

Forum List

Back