911 calls of Florida Airman shooting released

Jul 14, 2013

So now we know the police were at the right apartment and fighting was heard. Weather it was a fight on face time or not. The cops had to check it out. He was disturbing folks. Tow calls and articles had said this has happened before. So they had right to be there and they had the right place. Watching the investigation unfold.

here is the records released too.

This is what got the airman killed: The dispatcher then asked the caller if she had heard anything else, which is when she said, “I just heard, like, something that sounded like three or four gunshots and then a bunch of running and screaming.”

The police were told to respond to an active shooting. A man opens the door with a gun in his hand and...that's all she wrote.

I don't blame the cops. They were operating on the information they were fed. They had to be in self-preservation mode.

What I would like to know, which hasn't been reported, is if there were actual gunshots fired in that apartment.

Were there bullet holes? A dead body?

If not, then we have a real c*nt of a Karen who just got her neighbor killed.

Last edited:

So now we know the police were at the right apartment and fighting was heard. Weather it was a fight on face time or not. The cops had to check it out. He was disturbing folks. Tow calls and articles had said this has happened before. So they had right to be there and they had the right place. Watching the investigation unfold.

here is the records released too.

Ok, still doesn't justify shooting this man in his own apartment. All they had were the 911 calls. The cops witnessed NOTHING. Your OP doesn't say what you think it does. Just because someone called in and said they thought they heard gunshots doesn't mean this guy should get the death penalty for opening the door with a LEGALLY OWNED GUN IN HIS OWN APARTMENT. He might have had a gun because HE heard the gunshots and was scared for his life. Then he gets executed by moron cops.

There is ZERO evidence THIS MAN did anything wrong. ZERO. 911 calls have already been ruled by SCOTUS to not be enough to probable cause. Especially an anonymous call when he IS IN HIS OWN HOME. He's got a hell of a lot of rights in his own apartment.

Last edited:
This is what got the airman killed: The dispatcher then asked the caller if she had heard anything else, which is when she said, “I just heard, like, something that sounded like three or four gunshots and then a bunch of running and screaming.”

The police were told to respond to an active shooting. A man opens the door with a gun in his hand and...that's all she wrote.

I don't blame the cops. They were operating on the information they were fed. They had to be in self-preservation mode.

What I would like to know, which hasn't been reported, is if there were actual gunshots fired in that apartment.

Were there bullet holes? A dead body?

If not, then we have a real c*nt of a Karen who just got her neighbor killed.
he got killed cause he opened door with gun and his finger on trigger. and didnt step back or put gun down when told him too., this thing is all about money.

he got killed cause he opened door with gun and his finger on trigger. and didnt step back or put gun down when told him too., this thing is all about money.
He was shot before he was told to drop his weapon. Why must you lie about what happened?
What got him killed was a poorly trained police force

Forum List

Back