Trump to take Rubios senate seat.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
that's my prediction. He owns enough property in Florida that he can change his residence to Florida. And at some sweet revenge he will run against Marco Rubio and take a seat whenever it comes up. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a senator Trump running around causing trouble in Congress.

that's my prediction. He owns enough property in Florida that he can change his residence to Florida. And at some sweet revenge he will run against Marco Rubio and take a seat whenever it comes up. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a senator Trump running around causing trouble in Congress.
Senator Trump and Senator Franken can do an act together.

Trump has no interest in a career in politics.

He has no interest in politics at all....only those he can bribe into allowing his zoning variances. And yet here he is pretending he's qualified to run a political party, the economy, and the Pentagon. Nothing wrong with shooting for the stars....it's knowing how to steer the rocket to get there...and he doesn't have a clue....only 4 or 5 talking points he won't let us question.

Should work out great, because at the contested convention, the GOP is going to give Rubio the nominee position that Trump wanted so bad.

Trump has no interest in a career in politics.

He has no interest in politics at all....only those he can bribe into allowing his zoning variances. And yet here he is pretending he's qualified to run a political party, the economy, and the Pentagon. Nothing wrong with shooting for the stars....it's knowing how to steer the rocket to get there...and he doesn't have a clue....only 4 or 5 talking points he won't let us question.

And yet here he is pretending he's qualified to run a political party, the economy, and the Pentagon.

Obama pretended that for over 7 years now. And?

Should work out great, because at the contested convention, the GOP is going to give Rubio the nominee position that Trump wanted so bad.

Rubio is not going to be the nominee. It's going to be either Trump or Cruz, but even in the off chance they get tabled, the nominee would likely be Kasich as he is the only other one still left in the race and polls extremely well in the general election.

Senator Trump and Senator Franken can do an act together.

They could call it 'The Aristocrats'.

Rubio's seat is up this year and he isn't running for re-election. He has just over a month to change his mind.

Rubio is not going to be the nominee. It's going to be either Trump or Cruz, but even in the off chance they get tabled, the nominee would likely be Kasich as he is the only other one still left in the race and polls extremely well in the general election.

You could be right, but there are a few things that are beyond question.
1. The GOP hates Trump, and will do anything possible to deny him the nomination.
2. They hate Cruz almost as much.
3. I've heard Rubio's name mentioned as a replacement numerous times.
4. Rubio is recently making very public efforts to pull back from the crazier remarks he has made in the past. Backing away from the Makers and Takers meme is a good example of him hoping to be seen as sane.

If it's Kasich, practice saying President Sanders.

You could be right, but there are a few things that are beyond question.
1. The GOP hates Trump, and will do anything possible to deny him the nomination.
2. They hate Cruz almost as much.
3. I've heard Rubio's name mentioned as a replacement numerous times.
4. Rubio is recently making very public efforts to pull back from the crazier remarks he has made in the past. Backing away from the Makers and Takers meme is a good example of him hoping to be seen as sane.
Rubio is probably angling to be Cruz's VP.

You think trump is going end his run for the president, relocate to Florida, and then run for rubios seat before the election in November?

Based on what evidence? All the polling shows Kasich winning states Republican presidential candidates haven't won since 1984, like Michigan and Pennsylvania. He also polls way better against Sanders than either Trump or Cruz do.

Based on what evidence? All the polling shows Kasich winning states Republican presidential candidates haven't won since 1984, like Michigan and Pennsylvania. He also polls way better against Sanders than either Trump or Cruz do.

You should recognize that Tipsey is a hard right winger. Her opinion is based on the fact that Kasich isn't crazy enough for her to consider him a TRUE right winger.

Forum List

Back