Hillary Clinton likens Trump supporters to Nazis

That's not disagreement.
That's standing up in front of a "charismatic" figure yelling at the top of his lungs while they expend a massive amount of rage and grievance with raised fists.
Again, I ask, What happened?....and why is she wrong to point this out?

Tens of millions....no. Not even close.

She needs to go back to drinking herself to sleep.
No one cares what your corrupt old sot has to say.

She is wrong again. It was far more like a Jim Jones worship service than a Nazi rally.
There are plenty of books that explain Hillary's evilness.
hillaryhgjhgjhgjg.jpg
hillaryghjhgjhgjhgjg.jpg
hillaryughfgfhgfuyuyy.jpg
hillaryhhbvfghbvgg.jpg
hillaryddshjhwgfggkf.jpg

Do we pretend this godless shit beast didn't murder 4 Americans in Benghazi and facilitate 60+ unplanned suicides from her enemies list?

Asking for a nation.

hillury lost the will.png

I'm not a Hillary fan, but she would've been far better than this trump asshole who tried to take over our country on January 6. Looks like a huge number of republicans just stupidly believe anything trump tells them. What fools.
Are you attracted to Hillary's evilness?

Sorry. Some of us have integrity. We don't raise our fists and vent our grievance because our candidate lost.
Again, Trump would have been laughed out of the Democratic party had he tried to join. The only reason he ran
as a Republican, is that he knows you people are suckers. You'll fall for anything. :)
Lol, he was a democrat at onetime and you loons loved him.

Yes. It's disagreement, plus hatred over beating Hillary.
When Trump was a Democrat you - individually and collectively - didn't have a bad thing to say about him; he declared as a Republican, and he's the 2nd coming of Hitler.
You're just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions on the ignorant.
Yep. Press the rewind button a little more than a decade ago and Trump is writing checks to Hillary and Democrats and taking to the airwaves to bash Bush and Cheney whom the Left were trying to have them tried as International war criminals.

Politics is funny.

“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

Deplorables. Threats to democracy. Nazis.

When those terms don't work - what's next?
Hillary hopes to run again for President. Perhaps this time she will call conservatives Nazis rather than Deplorables and think that will win the campaign for her.

try like .0001 % something like that. This is the country that defeated the nazis.. most Trump supporters had family who fought in WW2 to defeat the bastards.. many of them are military people in greater numbers than the Democrats. Anyone who feels the need to be a Nazi OR a communist in the U.S. is mentally ill.
No. Its a bigger % than that. I base it on their attitude to minorities and their attitudes to democracy.
A few thousand sieg heiling at a rally isnt a significant nember but it is an indication.
They are anti freedom and anti american.

Sorry. Some of us have integrity. We don't raise our fists and vent our grievance because our candidate lost.
Again, Trump would have been laughed out of the Democratic party had he tried to join. The only reason he ran
as a Republican, is that he knows you people are suckers. You'll fall for anything. :)

You spent 5 years burning down cities, killing cops, and punching random people on the street because Hillary lost.

No. Its a bigger % than that. I base it on their attitude to minorities and their attitudes to democracy.
A few thousand sieg heiling at a rally isnt a significant nember but it is an indication.
They are anti freedom and anti american.
Kommie the Kook

Forum List

Back