Hillary Clinton likens Trump supporters to Nazis

No. We didn't. That's all in your alt-right brain.

Keep trying. You might get there. :)

Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration​

Trump presidency: Protests turn violent in Portland, Oregon​

From November 9–12, 2016, protests occurred in Oakland, California, against the election of Donald Trump. While originally peaceful, these protests became violent, with protesters lighting trash cans and cars and a building on fire and smashing store windows and throwing bottles at police.

“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

Deplorables. Threats to democracy. Nazis.

When those terms don't work - what's next?
I suppose at that point, we go all in on fascism. The question is - when is too late to turn things around, and when does a prudent person just get the hell out?

No. Its a bigger % than that. I base it on their attitude to minorities and their attitudes to democracy.
A few thousand sieg heiling at a rally isnt a significant nember but it is an indication.
They are anti freedom and anti american.
There is a much larger percentage of the population of Canada that is a neo-nazi, white supremist....

Jim Jones knew to prey on Dems....he was actually very big in the Dem party.

There is a direct connection between the party, and the people it's followers...Jim Jones knew that.

My how times have changed. Trump knows to prey on Repubs, he choose to run as a Repub as they were the easier mark at the time.

My how times have changed. Trump knows to prey on Repubs, he choose to run as a Repub as they were the easier mark at the time.
Trump contributed to Democrat campaigns when he was younger. Chuck Schumer even wanted Trump to run as a Democrat.

Trump contributed to Democrat campaigns when he was younger. Chuck Schumer even wanted Trump to run as a Democrat.

Trump funded the duopoly all his life. He switched back and forth between the parties often. In 2016 Hillary was entrenched and was going to get the nomination. The GOP side was wide open with no clear favorite. It was ripe for the picking. Thus he became a Repub.

The thing about the lesser of two evils, is that they are still evil.
1664222666230.png

Trump funded the duopoly all his life. He switched back and forth between the parties often. In 2016 Hillary was entrenched and was going to get the nomination. The GOP side was wide open with no clear favorite. It was ripe for the picking. Thus he became a Repub.
Trump became a Republican way before 2016. You need to get your facts straight before you come here and try to bullshit folks.

Well, that's what Trump's pep rallies have reminded me of for years.
Nuremberg rallies. She isn't wrong. ^Shrug^.

So answer her question.
What's happened to these people?
When the Sheep Turn Into Rams, the Wolves Will Howl

Trump gave them hope that he and they could finally break out of this lucent nightmare of 60 years of unchained Leftism. How can he be a demagogue when all he is doing is saying in public what the Silenced Majority have been saying in private all along? These people are demagoguing Trump. What happened to that interesting celebrity who wasn't interested in politics?

No. Its a bigger % than that. I base it on their attitude to minorities and their attitudes to democracy.
A few thousand sieg heiling at a rally isnt a significant nember but it is an indication.
They are anti freedom and anti american.

And Wales is anti-Queen! Even when she croaked!!
You and your countryman are insolent sots, but sots nonetheless.

Forum List

Back