Hillary Clinton likens Trump supporters to Nazis

Unchained leftism? Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 and 2? Please.
Trump has given to liberal causes for his entire adult life.
It was only when he ran for President that he saw a bunch of suckers who were looking for "hope"....and preyed on their weaknesses.

Biden was once against Illegal immigration, he even called Mexico corrupt, imagine that. maybe that was back when Trump was still a Democrat, but it could be the Democrat party moved further to the left and became part of the no borders movement. Too much for even TRump to take when he realized the Democrats no longer represent the American people primarily.

"Joe Biden once spoke about jailing employers who hire “illegals,” said sanctuary cities shouldn’t be allowed to violate federal law, and argued a fence was needed stop “tons” of drugs coming into the country from “corrupt Mexico.”

Then-Sen. Biden’s past comments, which he made in the run-up to and during the 2008 presidential race, show an approach to the issue of immigration that could run afoul of the party’s more liberal wing as Biden seeks the Democratic nomination to take on President Donald Trump in 2020. It also shows how Biden’s long record in government can at times provide a contrast to where the Democratic Party has evolved in recent years.

Speaking to a South Carolina rotary club in November 2006, Biden touted his support for the Secure Fence Act – a bill that authorized 700 miles of double-layered fence on the border through more than a billion dollars in appropriations. The bill was also supported by then-Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. CNN’s KFile reviewed the video, which had been posted on YouTube at the time.

When will the FBI tells how many of their people were involved? What happened to the police that opened to doors. How many guns did the protestors take inside with them, ZERO. All you muh Jan 6.
As I have repeated more times than I count on this board, "when you outnumber your opponent by at least 10 to 1, who needs guns?"

Sure, that'll work. :)
1664233334542.png

Ok, so I just watched a little of the TRump rally..... he comes out and says to the crowd they are gong to defeat the Democrats at the ballot box... he calls Pelosi, Schumer ..etc.. radical leftists and says they are destroying our country. The crowd cheers...
So the hell what??? There is nothing I saw there that is anti freedom..anti American... Just a difference in Political opinion.
To the left, a political opinion different from there is dangerous, if not treasonous.

really? when have you ever in history seen a coup attempt where there were no guns? or swords or spears? at least a coup attempt would be backed by the military. Just suppose some of the people who
broke in, god forbid, did get their hands on any of the Senators. Do you think anything they did would stand with the American people? NO WAY!

The beak in assured beyond any doubt that Trump would not get any votes changed ..100%. At the point of the break in, it shifted all political pressure against Trump and republicans. Just what the Democrats would like to see, which does make you wonder about their suspicious behavior leading up to jan 6

“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

Deplorables. Threats to democracy. Nazis.

When those terms don't work - what's next?
Funny that she said, "and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised". I see a lot of women at Trump rallies. Why did she just call out young men?

Funny that she said, "and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised". I see a lot of women at Trump rallies. Why did she just call out young men?
I'm sure what she thinks she sees at Trump rallies are drunken hallucinations. Maybe she's swapped out her addiction for meth. That sounds like a tweaker thing to say.

Forum List

Back