Hillary Clinton likens Trump supporters to Nazis

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

Deplorables. Threats to democracy. Nazis.

When those terms don't work - what's next?

Wait.......wut?
How did MAGA go from semi-fascist to Hitler in such a short frame of time?

“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

Poor Shrillary. She only has herself to blame for giving up her power aspirations to be the Cleaner for her husband's sex drive....

Next they will come right out and call us Kulaks. History tells us what comes next.

Like Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton is a genocidal monster and should be banned from speaking in public under terrorism statutes.

She is wrong again. It was far more like a Jim Jones worship service than a Nazi rally.

Well, that's what Trump's pep rallies have reminded me of for years.
Nuremberg rallies. She isn't wrong. ^Shrug^.

So answer her question.
What's happened to these people?

Well, that's what Trump's pep rallies have reminded me of for years.
Nuremberg rallies. She isn't wrong. ^Shrug^.

So answer her question.
What's happened to these people?

Nothing happened to "these people" What happened is that you became a Nazi. You've been radicalized by the left, and you and your ilk are now going around murdering people for being "Republican extremists".

Nothing happened to "these people" What happened is that you became a Nazi. You've been radicalized by the left, and you and your ilk are now going around murdering people for being "Republican extremists".
Uh huh. You just keep telling yourself that, Hoss.

1664215164963.png

Forum List

Back