Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

Lame

Face it, you left wingers have mental issues with your hatred of black republicans

Herschel clearly did better than expected if the above is all you can parrot now.

Do blacks have the right to disagree with the dem party?

The dem party says

No today

No before 1865 too
You know Walker opponent is Black too...

Herschel is a very bad candidate who is a product of Trump picking a celebrity..

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:

Walker absolutely destroyed Warnock

Watch the whole thing (you can watch on 1.5X speed). Get informed. Use your brain, and don't believe some media spin.

Last edited:
Walker absolutely destroyed Warnock

Watch the whole thing. Get informed. Use your brain, and don't believe some media spin.

I watched it live. I believe Warnock was meh, but articulate. In contrast, Walker is an complete embarrassment (fake badge? C'mon man).

Apparently, you saw it differently. :dunno:

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:
Actually Walker won this debate.

Notice the bias from the moderators....

• Instead of referring to crime, they refer to "gun violence."
  • After the timer beeps for Walker, they give Warnock an extra 15 seconds
  • But Warnock continues for 52 seconds, and the moderators not once called time on him.
  • Then Walker begins his counter response, and the mods immediately cut him off.
Earlier, the mods completely mischaracterized Walker's position on abortion.

Last edited:
The debate was hilarious. Moron said to get off govt healthcare and get on govt healthcare. He said diabetes prices aren’t the problem it’s their diet, called his baby momma a liar with no explanation, and pulled out a fake badge. Only way it could have been worse would to have been if he pulled down his pants and pissed on the podium.

I watched it live. I believe Warnock was meh, but articulate. In contrast, Walker is an complete embarrassment (fake badge? C'mon man).

Apparently, you saw it differently. :dunno:
Yeah, this is an incredibly interesting race, and it will be quite telling to see how Georgia voters see it.

We've got two intelligent and articulate black men who have dichotimically opposed positions.

One is part of the establishment and vote with Biden 96% of the time.

The other is an outspoken complete outsider, a celebrity and businessman, much like Trump was.

We'll see if Georgia wants change, or more of the same they are experiencing now.

One is a mental patient,
One is a Pastor.

And now you hate pastors too.
You hated the police on J6.

What's next, children killed in school shootings?

Oh wait................ that's right, you already did that ^^^^^

For the RWI, Cancer Children are next.
Talk to Warnock's ex wife about him being a man of God. :eusa_whistle:

You know Walker opponent is Black too...

Herschel is a very bad candidate who is a product of Trump picking a celebrity..
Progs are pushing toddlers to be screwed up the ass as part of their agendas. Tell us the good and bd candidates.

The debate was hilarious. Moron said to get off govt healthcare and get on govt healthcare. He said diabetes prices aren’t the problem it’s their diet, called his baby momma a liar with no explanation, and pulled out a fake badge. Only way it could have been worse would to have been if he pulled down his pants and pissed on the podium.
It's not what he said at all. He said he is all for bringing down the price of insulin, but a bigger problem is the price of food, which diabetics also need, and the price of gas, which people need reduced so they can go buy healthy food and insulin.

The other is an outspoken complete outsider, a celebrity and businessman, much like Trump was.
I you say so. It would seem you are pro MAGA candidates, I am never MAGA (I don't support meaningless slogans) candidates. You call what I deem superficial, ignorant and arrogant 'a celebrity, and businessman'. There is no understanding, debate or negotiation of policy. There's no meeting in the middle. I have no use for celebrity politicians, nor former 'business people'. There isn't a conservative residing in the magaturd party.

Thus, I have no choice but withhold any support to today's GOP as long as magaturds are running the party.

Every pastor with an IQ over 20 knows he preaches fraud...

Keep religion out of politics.

Our state of max religious,participation, was during W....
1665848466585.png

Forum List

Back