Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate

I you say so. It would seem you are pro MAGA candidates, I am never MAGA (I don't support meaningless slogans) candidates. You call what I deem superficial, ignorant and arrogant 'a celebrity, and businessman'. There is no understanding, debate or negotiation of policy. There's no meeting in the middle. I have no use for celebrity politicians, nor former 'business people'. There isn't a conservative residing in the magaturd party.

Thus, I have no choice but withhold any support to today's GOP as long as magaturds are running the party.
I am unabashedly pro-MAGA.

Trying to demonize "Making America Great Again," is a laughable political strategy.

I voted for Trump and would do so again, because he had a message that resonated with American's like me.

• We were tired of America trying to be the world's peace keeper.
  • We were tired of terrible trade deals taking advantage of our country.
  • We were tired of the most diverse nation on Earth being demonized as racist and oppressive while people from all over the world were literally dying to come in.
  • We were tired of government overreach on our civil liberties and useless and/or harmful regulations.
  • We were tired of our hard earned money being viewed as a slush fund for lazy people who vote for Democrats.
  • We were tired of fake media, demonizing law enforcement, kneeling for the anthem, and putting LGBTQ rights above those of the normal folks.
  • We were sick and tired of all the lies, and we wanted a politician who promised to do his best to work for us, not his cronies or the Globalists, and one who would put us back on a path to the greatness which naturally comes when you make your country the best one on the planet.

Democracy is democracy.

Walker is more qualified to hold public office than

AOC
Schiff
Kamala
The father of Hunter

Walker is a popular patriotic American. He listens and (hopefully) will not sell out like w, Cheney, Kinzinger, and the rest of the 911 "Biden republicans."

Walker represents a state that loves football.

Warnock want dem homos in public education raping America's kids.

Walker represents every negative stereotype for black men. Violent. Serial reproducer with no plans to raise the children. Conflicts with police. Lies about himself. etc.

Prove its not real, shitbag. And I understand your motto is “fuck fairness” and that’s why you choose to be a libtard, you utter asshole.

It's a real badge. It does not come with police powers. It's an honorary badge which signifies Walker's support of law enforcement.

Spalding County Sheriff Presents Herschel Walker with a Sheriff’s Office Badge as a Token of Thanks​

sheriff-dix-walker_840x480.jpg

Betcha Warnock does not have one!

The Left mocks Walker's support of law enforcement while crime surges. This is not middle school humor time, kids; it's serious.

Who are you going to vote for? The candidate who ran on defending the police? When you get mugged or worse, you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:
Neither appeared articulate actually. This is Georgia's finest?
You couldn't understand them? I could. :)

They were both quite clearly explained their positions (thoughts), which is the definition of articulation.

This is a perfect example of why I hate party politics and think political parties should be removed from our system.

Walker is, by any standard, incompetent for the job. At best he will be a puppet. Anyone with any sense knows this.

But rather than admit it, people will cheer for him and vote for him, on the sole basis that he is a particular party.

Is John Fetterman competent for the job in Pennsylvania?

Notice the bias from the moderators....

• Instead of referring to crime, they refer to "gun violence."
  • After the timer beeps for Walker, they give Warnock an extra 15 seconds
  • But Warnock continues for 52 seconds, and the moderators not once called time on him.
  • Then Walker begins his counter response, and the mods immediately cut him off.
Earlier, the mods completely mischaracterized Walker's position on abortion.

If we had an unbiased media the dems would win very few elections. Goes to show how pathetic their ideas are.

Herschel Walker gets shellacked in debate​

The MSM says you are lying dog face pony soldier.

Mainstream journalists and even liberal media figures admitted that Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker did better than expected during his Friday night debate against his Democratic opponent Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga. One even declared Walker the winner.

Judging by former Daily Beast writer and Atlanta Journal-Constitution columnist Patricia Murphy's words, Walker had a decent evening on Friday. She tweeted, "That was the most coherent I've ever seen Herschel Walker, prepared, aggressive, direct.

Democratic voters who were shocked at how well Walker performed in the debate.

"I'm getting surprised texts from Democrats caught off-guard that Walker is ‘holding his own.’

CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski admitted, "Walker is beating expectations here so far IMO

Oh no I demolished your thread title, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

The political mistake with Walker was the belief that his being a hero in Georgia was enough.

That being said, he's still better than his POS opponent.

Last edited:
Trying to demonize "Making America Great Again," is a laughable political strategy.
But I'm not demonizing a slogan. I'm simply highly critical of the candidates that stand behind it.
We were tired of America trying to be the world's peace keeper.
Really? Then why did you vote for a leader that palled around with the likes of dictators like Putin, Kim Jong, Xi & Orban? What was Jared doing in the ME? Did you forget Trump's 'deals' were his ham handed ways of keeping peace? Do you actually pay attention, or just gobble what your MAGA masters spoon feed you without question?
We were tired of terrible trade deals taking advantage of our country.
Really? How did Trump's one tool (tariffs) work out?
We were tired of the most diverse nation on Earth being demonized as racist and oppressive while people from all over the world were literally dying to come in.
Hyperbole. I'm a cock Asian male, and live here too. The constant doom and gloom is simply your perspective. No one else.
We were tired of government overreach on our civil liberties and useless and/or harmful regulations.
What civil liberties of yours were being trod on? This is a republican talking point that some never seems to extrapolate upon. Some regulation is necessary.

So the Cult45 went 180 degrees south of rational and magaturd politicians invented 'cancel culture', and 'replacement theory' to further divide and create grievance politics, making society approximately 10 times worse. The MAGAturd takeover of the GOP really showed Americans we have natural right and the liberty to be caustic, entitled assholes. It's quite a job. :113:
We were tired of our hard earned money being viewed as a slush fund for lazy people who vote for Democrats.
But you're okay if it's viewed as a slush fund for lazy people who vote for magaturds. I get it. You likely believe no magaturds took PPP money as well. Remember, corruption isn't solely a democrat trait.
We were tired of fake media, demonizing law enforcement, kneeling for the anthem, and putting LGBTQ rights above those of the normal folks.
There's that grievance politics I mentioned earlier. The media is fake to magaturds because they feel it's controlled by democrats. Magaturds can't stand any criticisms of their tribe, so they invent a different reality/'alternative facts', therefore making these situations worse.

Like leftists.

We were sick and tired of all the lies, and we wanted a politician who promised to do his best to work for us, not his cronies or the Globalists, and one who would put us back on a path to the greatness which naturally comes when you make your country the best one on the planet.
So magaturds voted for an elitist, populist cronie globalist *pResident that passed a tax cut mostly benefitting elitist, populist cronie globalists. Makes perfect sense. :cuckoo: Oh wait, no it doesn't. It's complete bullshit.

Magaturds, like regressive leftists, vote from a bubble of confirmation bias, and their candidate always ending up sucking out loud. Always have, always will. The goal is power. Period.

I'm not saying the thread creator is a LIAR ... ('shellacked'?) ...BUT...

'Mainstream journalists and even liberal media figures admitted that Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker did better than expected during his Friday night debate against his Democratic opponent Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga.'

'One claimed that Warnock, the Democratic pro-choice pastor, looked weak and should have fought back harder against Walker’s aggressive criticism, and another even declared Walker the victor.'

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:

Depends on who you ask.
You fools also claimed biden beat Trump in debates.

The MSM says you are lying dog face pony soldier.

Mainstream journalists and even liberal media figures admitted that Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker did better than expected during his Friday night debate against his Democratic opponent Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga. One even declared Walker the winner.

Judging by former Daily Beast writer and Atlanta Journal-Constitution columnist Patricia Murphy's words, Walker had a decent evening on Friday. She tweeted, "That was the most coherent I've ever seen Herschel Walker, prepared, aggressive, direct.

Democratic voters who were shocked at how well Walker performed in the debate.

"I'm getting surprised texts from Democrats caught off-guard that Walker is ‘holding his own.’

CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski admitted, "Walker is beating expectations here so far IMO

Oh no I demolished your thread title, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
Wow. Solid effort, magaturd. *slow clap* You've got unsourced endorsements from 'mainstream journalists' and 'liberal media figures'. :auiqs.jpg: Democratic voters were shocked! A columnist even found him 'coherent'! Even 'holding his own'. :auiqs.jpg:

High praise. :auiqs.jpg:

I watched the debate. An embarrassing display all around for team magaturd. If Walker is the best they got, I think Warnock will be safe. :itsok:

All aboard the failboat...

The highlight? Walker pulls out a fake badge, to double down on the flat out lie that he's law enforcement.

I Believe this dude is going to lose bigly. :dunno:
He does make for good TV!

You put too much stock in other people’s opinions. What you offer isn’t proof.

But I'm not demonizing a slogan. I'm simply highly critical of the candidates that stand behind it.

Really? Then why did you vote for a leader that palled around with the likes of dictators like Putin, Kim Jong, Xi & Orban? What was Jared doing in the ME? Did you forget Trump's 'deals' were his ham handed ways of keeping peace? Do you actually pay attention, or just gobble what your MAGA masters spoon feed you without question?

Really? How did Trump's one tool (tariffs) work out?

Hyperbole. I'm a cock Asian male, and live here too. The constant doom and gloom is simply your perspective. No one else.

What civil liberties of yours were being trod on? This is a republican talking point that some never seems to extrapolate upon. Some regulation is necessary.

So the Cult45 went 180 degrees south of rational and magaturd politicians invented 'cancel culture', and 'replacement theory' to further divide and create grievance politics, making society approximately 10 times worse. The MAGAturd takeover of the GOP really showed Americans we have natural right and the liberty to be caustic, entitled assholes. It's quite a job. :113:

But you're okay if it's viewed as a slush fund for lazy people who vote for magaturds. I get it. You likely believe no magaturds took PPP money as well. Remember, corruption isn't solely a democrat trait.

There's that grievance politics I mentioned earlier. The media is fake to magaturds because they feel it's controlled by democrats. Magaturds can't stand any criticisms of their tribe, so they invent a different reality/'alternative facts', therefore making these situations worse.

Like leftists.

So magaturds voted for an elitist, populist cronie globalist *pResident that passed a tax cut mostly benefitting elitist, populist cronie globalists. Makes perfect sense. :cuckoo: Oh wait, no it doesn't. It's complete bullshit.

Magaturds, like regressive leftists, vote from a bubble of confirmation bias, and their candidate always ending up sucking out loud. Always have, always will. The goal is power. Period.
Hee hee. Thanks for your thoughtful response, even if I disagree with basically all of it.

I think it's easiest to address your many points with the following....
Just about everything was going much better for America under MAGA Trump than they are right now under Biden.

But on the Kim Jong Un thing.... We signed a historic peace agreement with DPRK on August 1, 2018 and Trump had mush friendlier relations with Putin whom Biden refuses to even speak with. (Threads on this stuff here and here)

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back