Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I reviewed a similar story today but couldn't stop laughing at one of the responses found on Twitter:
Twitter Citation
1667533387826.png

Herschel Walker Compares Resume To Barack Obama: 'I Think I've Done Well'​
Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker said Wednesday that he would put his own resume up against Barack Obama's "any time of the day" after the former president questioned whether he was fit to serve in Congress.​
Obama has been conducting some late-hour campaigning for Democrats ahead of the fast-approaching midterm elections on November 8. During a Friday stop in Georgia, where Walker is running against incumbent Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, Obama criticized the former NFL player as "a celebrity that wants to be a politician."​
"Some of you may not remember, but Herschel Walker was a heck of a football player. But here's the question. Does that make him the best person to represent you in the U.S. Senate?" Obama said, and was met with a resounding "no" from the crowd. "Does that make him equipped to weigh in on the critical decisions about our economy and our foreign policy and our future?"​
Fox News' Brian Kilmeade asked Walker about Obama's comments on Wednesday, and the Republican responded by listing what he said were his other ventures outside of football, including a food service business.​
"My resume against [Obama's] resume, I'll put it up any time of the day, and I think I've done well," he said.​
Before Obama was first elected president in 2008, he served in the Illinois Senate and then the U.S. Senate. And before getting involved in politics, he worked as a community organizer in Chicago's South Side and in a small law firm in Chicago specializing in civil rights, according to his White House profile.​
Walker Addresses Obama Criticism
Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker addresses a crowd of supporters during a campaign stop on October 20 in Macon, Georgia. Walker said Wednesday that he would put his own resume up against Barack Obama's "any time of the day" after the former president questioned whether he was fit to serve in Congress.JESSICA MCGOWAN/GETTY IMAGES​
Democrats and Republicans have been taking part in last-minute campaign pushes as the time ticks down before Election Day. The tight U.S. Senate race in Georgia is seen as one of a few that could potentially decide which party will hold control of the upper chamber of Congress after the midterms. FiveThirtyEight's Senate forecast currently shows that there is a "dead heat" between Democrats and Republicans for control of the Senate, with Republicans winning in 53 out of 100 election outcomes and Democrats winning in 47 out of 100 outcomes.​
Some recent polling casts doubt on whether Walker, who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump, will be able to flip the U.S. Senate seat in Georgia. FiveThirtyEight's current polling average gives Warnock a 1.2-point lead, with 46.7 percent of support compared to Walker's 45.4 percent.​

Last edited:
I reviewed a similar story today but couldn't stop laughing at one of the responses found on Twitter:
Twitter Citation
View attachment 720615

Walker runs a successful business. Won the Heisman, was on TWO US Olympic teams, competed and WON in mixed martial arts at the age of 47, and to this day does 1000 push-ups, and 3500 situps.

In other words, Walker is smarter, more accomplished, and more physically fit than obummer has ever been in his life.

If you had more than two brain cells to rub together you you would try and emulate Walker.

But, you don't.

Obama smoked pot in college.
Walker won the Heisman in college

Barry won the Nobel Peace Prize for 'unfufilled potential'

Walker won the Heisman for actually doing something

Ding ding ding ding ding

Ever see a Walker MMA fight? The guy is so impressive. Obama was quite an athlete himself.

Obama smoked pot in college.
Walker won the Heisman in college

Barry won the Nobel Peace Prize for 'unfufilled potential'

Walker won the Heisman for actually doing something
Obama ran the Harvard Law Review and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law.
That's more impressive than a Heisman.
Walker never graduated.

Obama ran the Harvard Law Review and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law.
That's more impressive than a Heisman.
Walker never graduated.

Funny how no one has seen his college records.

Most likely he has been lying.

Walker runs a successful business. Won the Heisman, was on TWO US Olympic teams, competed and WON in mixed martial arts at the age of 47, and to this day does 1000 push-ups, and 3500 situps.

In other words, Walker is smarter, more accomplished, and more physically fit than obummer has ever been in his life.

If you had more than two brain cells to rub together you you would try and emulate Walker.

But, you don't.
No, Walker is a big dumb man who made a lot of money because he could run with a football. Anybody can beat a tomato can in a MMA ring. I was running over people on the rugby field at age 45. Herschel does not impress me. I do 200 reps wth weights per bodypart and 1,000 pushups daily at age 61, Walker does not impress me.

Obama was the first black president. I think that makes him far more accomplished than Walker. Just because you like sellouts doesn't make Walker what he isn't. And you would be best served to put some respect on Newsvines name son, because she is a very accomplished professional. Do not ever again put your fingers on a keyboard telling somebody black who to emulate. Especially some no good, dead beat dad, house boy with a mental disorder like Herschel Walker. Walker is an embarrassment to me as a black man. He's every stereotype I've fought not to be. But that's who you are telling blacks to emulate.

I've got my college degree. I've done better than Herschel. I've helped build several businesses, so I'm better than Walker. I didn't irresponsibly father umpteen children out of wedlock. I practiced safe and responsible sex and raised a child like a father is supposed to. So you go emulate Walker.

Because you and he have 2 brain cells combined.

Last edited:
No, Walker is a big dumb man who made a lot of money because he could run with a football. Anybody can beat a tomato can in a MMA ring. I was running over people on the rugby field at age 45. Herschel does not impress me. I do 200 reps wth weights per bodypart and 1,000 pushups daily at age 61, Walker does not impress me.

Obama was the first black president. I think that makes him far more accomplished than Walker. Just because you like sellouts doesn't make Walker what he isn't. And you would be best served to put some respect on Newsvines name son, because she is a very accomplished professional. Do not ever again put your fingers on a keyboard telling somebody black who to emulate. Especially some no good, dead beat dad, house boy with a mental disorder like Heschel Walker. Walker is an embarrassment to me as a black man. He's every stereotype I've fought not to be. But that's who you are telling blacks to emulate.

I've got my college degree. I've done better than Herschel. I've helped build several businesses, so I'm better than Walker. I didn't irresponsibly father umpteen children out of wedlock. I practiced safe and responsible sex and raised a child like a father is supposed to. So you go emulate Walker.

Because you and he have 2 brain cells combined.

Walker would crush you like cardboard.

Funny how no one has seen his college records.

Most likely he has been lying.
Keep lying to yourself punk. Because Walker has no degree. And as a college athlete myself, I find it to be a damn shame that a person who gets a free full ride college scholarship doesn't get a degree in something. But Walker is a U.T. so you love him.

Walker would crush you like cardboard.
Probably not. I was a wrestler and in my time since Walker is about the same age I am, when we were both in college I benched 365 pounds and squatted over 500. I would take Herschel down and probably submit him.

But, you don't.
Well it's obvious I have at least one more brain cell than you do but thanks for letting the board know that you like many others apparently value physical prowess over brains & intellect.

But then again lots of people who were not gifted with mental prowess feel this way.

Lastly, I am a gifted individual in my own right, I don't need to emulate anyone else but even if I wanted to it certainly wouldn't be someone as dishonest as Walker. And he still sounds like a hick, jackass.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Walker has an SSN that was issued in a state where he has lived, and his college transcripts are publicly available.

So there's that.
Obama has all that too, it's just that birthers decided that they were all forgeries.

You do realize that even if Obama WERE born in Kenya, he would still be eligible to run for President since his mother was a US citizen right? The children of a US citizen are considered citizens at birth. This is what is meant by a natural born citizen, anyone who is automatically considered a citizen at bith, without the need to go through the naturalization process. There has been more than one Presidential nominee who wasn't born in the US, but was still considered to be eligible to run for President Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was not considered to be part of the United States. Both were allowed to run for President.

Forum List

Back