Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

Walker would need to start like 5 wars and murder thousands of brown people and innocent children with drone strikes.

I disagree with Walker.

So you're an idiot too. I look at the policies they present.
Your the one calling me an idiot while you are the one who rarely backs your arguments with independent verifiable facts; leaning solely on what lies between your ears as entitlement to be deemed as fact.

Walker actually accomplished something in his life.

Obama was nothing. His skill set was about on level with a shoeshine boy. "Community Organizer"???? Really? LOL!

This Obama clown was a terrible President that did a lot more harm than good. His only accomplishment was getting a bunch of racist stupid Negroes and White Guilt pukes to vote for him.

Obama ran the Harvard Law Review and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law.
That's more impressive than a Heisman.
Walker never graduated.

His abilities got him into occidental college (as a foreign student - of course.)
His being a light skinned black who was the first clean one - got him everything else.
Liberal Whiteys knew that they had a boy that they could ride far.

Obama has all that too, it's just that birthers decided that they were all forgeries.

You do realize that even if Obama WERE born in Kenya, he would still be eligible to run for President since his mother was a US citizen right? The children of a US citizen are considered citizens at birth. This is what is meant by a natural born citizen, anyone who is automatically considered a citizen at bith, without the need to go through the naturalization process. There has been more than one Presidential nominee who wasn't born in the US, but was still considered to be eligible to run for President Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was not considered to be part of the United States. Both were allowed to run for President.

There was a potential issue as to her age and her resident status.

His abilities got him into occidental college (as a foreign student - of course.)
His being a light skinned black who was the first clean one - got him everything else.
Liberal Whiteys knew that they had a boy that they could ride far.
More racist bs.

There was a potential issue as to her age and her resident status.
Actually there wouldn't be. There was technically an issue when he was born, Since his mother didn't meet the Residency requirements of 5 years in order to pass on citizenship, But in the early seventies Congress passed a law which retroactively lifted that requirement for anyone born after the 1940's.

Walker was not an olympian in wrestling, he was not an NCAA champion in wrestling. He never wrestled. Running the bobsled is not wrestling. 1 match does not make Walker a MMA warrior. I have competed against actual WRESTLERS who were far superior to Walker. In practice and in matches. I am confident that I am a better wrestler than Walker. You're just a starstruck ninny that thinks Walker is superhuman. He's not. I how to wrestle and like I said, Walker would not do anything close to me what you think.

You know nothing about wrestling. If you did, you would know that a person's strength and speed can be used against them. That's what the sport is all about.
Just so everyone knows, he is completely full of crap with this ^^^^.

Yes
The story.
hmm i wonder which story.

could it be this theory that Hawaii is an independent nation under military occupation due to the fact that there is no treaty of annexation between the Hawaiian Kingdom and the United States?

The US considered Hawaii a state in 1961.

Hawaii really was a US Territory that was made a state in 1959. Statehood of Hawaii and citizenship of the people of Hawaii was in place after that. There was later the occasion that the US under the Clinton administration made an official apology for overthrowing the Kingdom of Hawaii.

Hawaii really was a US Territory that was made a state in 1959. Statehood of Hawaii and citizenship of the people of Hawaii was in place after that. There was later the occasion that the US under the Clinton administration made an official apology for overthrowing the Kingdom of Hawaii.
IIRC, Hawaii voted for statehood. By like 90 percent or something like that.

Forum List

Back