A Texas-Sized Question: Herschel Walker getting tax break in 2022 on Texas home intended for primary residence

Ex-jocks are usually bad choices for political candidates. Georgia Republicans could have done better.
Georgia is getting what it deserves for putting up with that lunatic Trump who endorsed Walker. Right along with Trump's asseaters Tom Cotton, Lyin Ted & Lindsey for bending over for Trump so he could send it home.

But that's ok because Warnock is going to hand all their asses back to them in a few days.

Yea it is nimrod!

Read the part they can only do it for so many years before they lose the fucking exemption!

Wow, assholes on the Trump right believe the Constitution and laws don’t matter when it is their fucking candidate, and I should be surprised?

holy, shot you fuckers will excuse Walker at any way you can but you damn well know you would fucking throw a fit if Walker were a Democrat doing this shot!

Holy shit you guys are so full of shit but it matters not he will lose no matter what and all you will do is lie about how it was stolen when you were willing to steal the election yourself!

you just fucking lied you worthless retard but thank you for showing you support stealing an election when it is your candidate stealing it!

Just imagine if a Democrat did the same thing Commie Pinko Nazi Hooker?

Yeah, you believe anyone that disagree with a worthless spineless nutter like you has to be a Commie but what you are is the Ted Cruz of life with no balls and will allow anyone to lie and steal as long as you can ride their coattails!

Feel free to point out the lie commie asshat.

Section 3​

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes. The Seats of the Senators of the first Class shall be vacated at the Expiration of the second Year, of the second Class at the Expiration of the fourth Year, and of the third Class at the Expiration of the sixth Year, so that one third may be chosen every second Year; and if Vacancies happen by Resignation, or otherwise, during the Recess of the Legislature of any State, the Executive thereof may make temporary Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then fill such Vacancies.

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

Come on commie get off your lazy ass, show the class my lies.

Thanks for proving how illiterate you are. The Constitution just says they must inhabit the State in which they are running. Nothing is specified about how long they must inhabit the State and there is no mention of primary residence. So feel free to keep spewing your commie ignorance and I'll keep laughing at your lame ass.

If his primary residency is Texas, then he has declared he is an inhabitant of Texas.

Don’t be a moron. You know better than this. You just refuse to acknowledge anyone on the left is correct. It makes you look stupid.

If his primary residency is Texas, then he has declared he is an inhabitant of Texas.

Don’t be a moron. You know better than this. You just refuse to acknowledge anyone on the left is correct. It makes you look stupid.

Funny, you're just one of a couple commies still clinging to this load of crap. I hope it taste good. How this little detail could be easily overlooked has been explained numerous times. Now run along and chow down.

Funny, you're just one of a couple commies still clinging to this load of crap. I hope it taste good. How this little detail could be easily overlooked has been explained numerous times. Now run along and chow down.
It's fraud. You can only be a resident of one state a time.

You need to go back and read the thread.....because TX has homestead tax exemptions.
When I lived in CA I got a tax exemption as a resident on my property because of Proposition 13, and the exemption stuck with me as long as I owned the home.....even when I moved out of state. When I sold the property the taxes tripled.
I guess you've never owned property because clearly you didn't know this.
"homestead"......:heehee:

Feel free to point out the lie commie asshat.

Section 3​

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes. The Seats of the Senators of the first Class shall be vacated at the Expiration of the second Year, of the second Class at the Expiration of the fourth Year, and of the third Class at the Expiration of the sixth Year, so that one third may be chosen every second Year; and if Vacancies happen by Resignation, or otherwise, during the Recess of the Legislature of any State, the Executive thereof may make temporary Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then fill such Vacancies.

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

Come on commie get off your lazy ass, show the class my lies.

"commie" The 50s are calling.

Taxes for 2021 were due long ago.

Really, I guess I'm late then, but my paperwork says they aren't due till Jan. It's the same all over the State. Late fees start accruing in Feb. But hey, you commies never let simple things like facts get in the way of your propaganda.

Really, I guess I'm late then, but my paperwork says they aren't due till Jan. It's the same all over the State. Late fees start accruing in Feb. But hey, you commies never let simple things like facts get in the way of your propaganda.

You pay your taxes for 2021 in 2023?

Forum List

Back