Is Walker's candidacy an insult to black people?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The choice of Walker seems to be an intentional insult to the intelligence of all Americans, but especially an insult to black people. Does the GOP think he is representative of all black people? He embodies all the bad stereotypes the black community must face every day, while adding no competence whatsoever for the position he seeks.

A walking embarrassment​

Walker's history of terrorizing women through violent threats and stalking is well-documented, as well as his shameful failure to recognize the multiple children he has fathered.

His own son has suggested that he was a violent and faithless womanizer with even more skeletons in his closet. Countless commentators and observers have already spoken to his inability to cobble enough logical sentences together to survive a debate or speech as well as his frequent lying.

In a community that has fought against stereotypes of violence, criminality, intellectual inferiority and sexual promiscuity, Walker is an embarrassment.

Embarrassment was likely something Herschel Walker’s family was trying to escape. If his son's statement is true, Walker was discouraged from running for office because of his sordid past. Sadly, foolish actions by Black political leaders not only bring shame on immediate family members but to an entire race.

The idea of being judged by the worst examples in your community is not a burden with which most Americans are familiar. As a political leader, Walker would be a representative of the Black community by default, whether he intends to represent the community or not and whether the Black community wants it or not.

Warnock, his opponent, also has children that he refuses to pay child support for

Oh, and he beats his wife. Does Hershel? Not that I've heard.

And I watched the debate between Warnock and Walker

Walker won hands down.

Warnock, his opponent, also has children that he refuses to pay child support for

Oh, and he beats his wife. Does Hershel? Not that I've heard.

And I watched the debate between Warnock and Walker

Walker won hands down.
Warnock has always paid support. His ex-wife wanted more.
Warnock's wife made accusations of abuse which the police or medical professionals found no indication of. Walker admits to holding a gun to his wife's head multiple times.

The only reason that tard even has a chance is because of his opponent.
I swear, you duopoly cucks are fucking STUPID.

Warnock's wife made accusations of abuse which the police or medical professionals found no indication of. Walker admits to holding a gun to his wife's head multiple times.
Progs win and if it is 50/50 they vote their extremes as a mandate. Repubs do not.

Walker, if elected, will be the representative of all the people of Georgia- not just the blacks- if he is elected.

Just like he was when he represented the state and brought home the Heisman Trophy. It wasn't just for the blacks, but also for the honkies of the state.

The choice of Walker seems to be an intentional insult to the intelligence of all Americans, but especially an insult to black people. Does the GOP think he is representative of all black people? He embodies all the bad stereotypes the black community must face every day, while adding no competence whatsoever for the position he seeks.

A walking embarrassment​

Walker's history of terrorizing women through violent threats and stalking is well-documented, as well as his shameful failure to recognize the multiple children he has fathered.

His own son has suggested that he was a violent and faithless womanizer with even more skeletons in his closet. Countless commentators and observers have already spoken to his inability to cobble enough logical sentences together to survive a debate or speech as well as his frequent lying.

In a community that has fought against stereotypes of violence, criminality, intellectual inferiority and sexual promiscuity, Walker is an embarrassment.

Embarrassment was likely something Herschel Walker’s family was trying to escape. If his son's statement is true, Walker was discouraged from running for office because of his sordid past. Sadly, foolish actions by Black political leaders not only bring shame on immediate family members but to an entire race.

The idea of being judged by the worst examples in your community is not a burden with which most Americans are familiar. As a political leader, Walker would be a representative of the Black community by default, whether he intends to represent the community or not and whether the Black community wants it or not.
Black people are an insult to black people.

Walker, if elected, will be the representative of all the people of Georgia- not just the blacks- if he is elected.

Just like he was when he represented the state and brought home the Heisman Trophy. It wasn't just for the blacks, but also for the honkies of the state.
Walker was well qualified and deserved the Heisman. He's unqualified for elected office.

So he had to beat his greedy ex-wife trying to survive in this era of mass inflation he helped create, eh?

I reckon she deserved it then.

But Warnock does not even take care of his poor tenants, being the greedy abusive land lord he is for under privileged blacks.

He just can't evict them fast enough.

So he had to beat his greedy ex-wife trying to survive in this era of mass inflation he helped create, eh?

I reckon she deserved it then.

But Warnock does not even take care of his poor tenants, being the greedy abusive land lord he is for under privileged blacks.

He just can't evict them fast enough.
Typical MAGA bullshit. Without lies, you couldn't communicate at all, could you

Walker was well qualified and deserved the Heisman. He's unqualified for elected office.

The Heisman is an elected office you know.

BTW, President Trump has know Mr. Walker for decades and can testify that the fellow is tremendously well qualified to be senator because of his astounding pursuit of accomplishment in the field of Excellence.

Compared to a failed preacher who ran over his wife in a car, I think I can see who is a better candidate.

Black people are an insult to black people.
Typical MAGA bullshit. Without lies, you couldn't communicate at all, could you
So the woman who accused Warnock of abuse is lying

So the poor blacks accusing him of evicting them and mistreating them are lying

I'm just glad we have rich fat cats like the Warnock and his toxic masculinity to depend upon for telling us the truth.

Forum List

Back