A Texas-Sized Question: Herschel Walker getting tax break in 2022 on Texas home intended for primary residence

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim Georgia as his primary residence? He is not fit to serve, my friends!

Trump tried to run in a chosen trump ringer for the newly carved out representative seat in TN, but the legislature and Governor quickly passed legislation requiring much longer residency if you want to represent Tennesseans. So either Geogia politics easily manipulated whether the one running is from that state or not or, maybe Walker is just another tax cheat.

Trump tried to run in a chosen trump ringer for the newly carved out representative seat in TN, but the legislature and Governor quickly passed legislation requiring much longer residency if you want to represent Tennesseans. So either Geogia politics easily manipulated whether the one running is from that state or not or, maybe Walker is just another tax cheat.

Geeze another mod ate up over Trump

First thread fail, it's CNN, second anyone can own property in any state, third... prove "intended"

Now end another ridiculous TDS thread

How can Herschel Walker represent Georgians when he doesn't even claim Georgia as his primary residence? He is not fit to serve, my friends!

Did he get it for $1 and did he win office through a fraudulent election in PA?
NO?
STFU then.

Geeze another mod ate up over Trump

First thread fail, it's CNN, second anyone can own property in any state, third... prove "intended"

Now end another ridiculous TDS thread
Anyone can own property in multiple states, but they can only have a primary residence in one.

If Walker's claimed primary residence is in Texas then the Texas citizen home owner's tax break is ok, but running for senator in Georgia is not.

If Walker's primary residence is in Georgia, then it is okay for him to run as Senator in Georgia, but NOT okay for him to take the Texas property tax break, for Texas citizens.

Herschel Walker was born in Augusta Georgia. He was raised in Georgia. He played football in H.S. and college in Georgia.
I think he's established his residency.

Anyone can own property in multiple states, but they can only have a primary residence in one.

If Walker's claimed primary residence is in Texas then the Texas citizen home owner's tax break is ok, but running for senator in Georgia is not.

If Walker's primary residence is in Georgia, then it is okay for him to run as Senator in Georgia, but NOT okay for him to take the Texas property tax break, for Texas citizens.

Walker is obviously a Georgia resident. Just stop. Goddamn you loons are annoying

Walker is obviously a Georgia resident. Just stop. Goddamn you loons are annoying
Obama never ran an election on the level.
He had his competitor disqualified a couple of times....and he had an agreement with McCain and Romney to throw the race.....so this is all the left is doing.
They can't win fair and square.

Last edited:

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders own more than one house also. Is there a problem? Joe Biden and his son failed to disclose taxes for income that was given to them by China. Do you have a problem with that?

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders own more than one house also. Is there a problem? Joe Biden and his son failed to disclose taxes for income that was given to them by China. Do you have a problem with that?
Of course not. They're Democrats. They can break any laws they want and they dare you to do something about it.

Last edited:

Herschell 99 per cent negative. Warnock 1 percent. We are done.

Forum List

Back