Herschel Walker, of All People, Claims Raphael Warnock Doesn't 'Keep His Own Kids'

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Aweek after Election Day, Republican Herschel Walker and Democrat Raphael Warnock have returned to the campaign trail as their race to represent Georgia in the Senate spills into a Dec. 6 run-off since neither received above 50 percent of the vote. In a Monday rally, Walker—accused of pressuring two former partners to have abortions and not seeing one of his four confirmed kids in years—inexplicably chose to attack Warnock for his parenting.

“[Warnock] paid himself for childcare, all that stuff—why don’t he keep his own kids? Don’t have nobody keep your kids. You keep your kids. I keep my own, even though he lied about me,” Walker said. Walker appears to be referencing reporting from earlier this year that Warnock’s ex-wife, Ouluye Ndoye, filed a lawsuit for additional custody rights of their kids as well as a recalculation of his child support payments since his income increased after he was elected Senator in 2021. In August, the far-right outlet Breitbart News reported that Warnock had spent over $61,000 in campaign funds on childcare services.

The hits just keep on coming, you can't make this stuff up folks.

I mean damn, is this the best Republicans could offer in the State of Georgia.

This dude is an absolute clown.

Aweek after Election Day, Republican Herschel Walker and Democrat Raphael Warnock have returned to the campaign trail as their race to represent Georgia in the Senate spills into a Dec. 6 run-off since neither received above 50 percent of the vote. In a Monday rally, Walker—accused of pressuring two former partners to have abortions and not seeing one of his four confirmed kids in years—inexplicably chose to attack Warnock for his parenting.

“[Warnock] paid himself for childcare, all that stuff—why don’t he keep his own kids? Don’t have nobody keep your kids. You keep your kids. I keep my own, even though he lied about me,” Walker said. Walker appears to be referencing reporting from earlier this year that Warnock’s ex-wife, Ouluye Ndoye, filed a lawsuit for additional custody rights of their kids as well as a recalculation of his child support payments since his income increased after he was elected Senator in 2021. In August, the far-right outlet Breitbart News reported that Warnock had spent over $61,000 in campaign funds on childcare services.

The hits just keep on coming, you can't make this stuff up folks.

I mean damn, is this the best Republicans could offer in the State of Georgia.

This dude is an absolute clown.

Still trying to help uncle tom warnock.

Warnock's X is hauling his Uncle Tom ass into court...

Joe Biden is a racist segregationist and Warnock is his Uncle Tom who will never complain about it

Neither should hold the office. Is this massively hypocritical of Walker? Absolutely but neither are worthy of the office.

1668601252580.png

Forum List

Back