Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

Didn't everyone smoke pot in college? Obama did finish college and earn his JD at Harvard. He also worked at a law firm and taught law.
He also attempted a coup.

Again, I would take Walker any day over the spawn of Framk Marshall Dacis and Saul Alensky.

And yet here you are. World class athletes don't hang out on message boards.
And when I was an athlete, I didn't either dumb ass. Walker is a FORMER athlete, just like I am. But you worship him and forget that Walker is 60 years old. He's not world class anything but retired.

I really don't want to dis Hershel. He was a fine athlete and I've been a fan forever, I just don't think he should be in the Senate.
I've had problems with Walker since he spoke at the RNC in 2020. Speaking as a black man, Herschel embarrasses us because he's a walking negative stereotype of a black man.

I've had problems with Walker since he spoke at the RNC in 2020. Speaking as a black man, Herschel embarrasses us because he's a walking negative stereotype of a black man.

You shouldn't be embarrassed. Nobody is good at everything.

And when I was an athlete, I didn't either dumb ass. Walker is a FORMER athlete, just like I am. But you worship him and forget that Walker is 60 years old. He's not world class anything but retired.

I don't worship anyone you stupid clod. I admire Walker for being a world class athlete. Something you never were.

I don't worship anyone you stupid clod. I admire Walker for being a world class athlete. Something you never were.
You worship Walker. You keep trying to tell me what I wasn't. But since I did compete against world class athletes just like Herschel... And when Herschel competed against world class track athletes he lost. He ran the bobsled and you want to crown him. That's worship. But you've never been an athlete so I understand your ignorance.

All you do is follow me around. What you think Walker would do to me on the mat, I would do to you. And if you would have ever lined up across from me on the pitch, you would not survive the 80 minutes. Herschel Walker is a human being, nothing more. But to you he's some kind of super being. And that's why you're a joke.

Last edited:
You're mistaken.

You're right I was mistaken about the details, but the result is the same. I had misread the article I was reading.

She gave birth to Obama at age 18. Under the residency requirement, a parent must have had 5 years of residency in the US, following their 14th birthday in order to pass citizenship to their child. Therefore, Obama was born one year earlier than was required. Either way it doesn't matter. He still would have been covered by the law passed in the 70's that retroactively lifted the requirement.

...MMA warrior. I have competed against actual WRESTLERS who were far superior to Walker. In practice and in matches. I am confident that I am a better wrestler than Walker..... I how to wrestle and like I said, Walker would not do anything close to me what you think.

Yo...
You have already been outed on this topic. Your entire "glory days" boasting is based on youth wrestling. Stop trying to BS everyone on this.

You worship Walker. You keep trying to tell me what I wasn't. But since I did compete against world class athletes just like Herschel... And ... What you think Walker would do to me on the mat, I would do to you. ...
:lmao:

I did wrestle at the level of competition with world class wrestlers....if we got in the ring he would not come close to doing to me what you claim even as he outweighs me by 40-50 pounds.
:lmao:

Obama ran the Harvard Law Review and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law.
That's more impressive than a Heisman.
Walker never graduated.
The difference is Walker actually had to earn the Heisman with empirical performance and did not have white guilt from the liberal elite to hand it over to him.

The difference is Walker actually had to earn the Heisman with empirical performance and did not have white guilt from the liberal elite to hand it over to him.
Obama earned everything he got. Walker is an idiot and the only reason you support him is he will be a yes man.

Obama earned everything he got. Walker is an idiot and the only reason you support him is he will be a yes man.
I support Walker because his views align with my views. Why else would someone support a politician? Is there any other reason(s) you support politicians you vote for?

I support Walker because his views align with my views. Why else would someone support a politician? Is there any other reason(s) you support politicians you vote for?
So you're an idiot too. I look at the policies they present.

Forum List

Back