Herschel Walker Claimed He Supervised 6 Hospitals. He Didn’t.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The hits keep on coming. Walker has a long history of lying. The thing about this race is that just about any average run of the mill Republican could have won it. It should have been the easiest Republican pick up in the Senate, but Republicans had to go listen to Trump and now Warnock will almost certainly win his own full term.

Walker emphasized that there was much more to him than the star football player who won the Heisman Trophy at the University of Georgia and played in the NFL.

“They don’t know that I have this food service company; I have a drapery company and I supervise six hospitals around the United States,” he said.

But the reason not many people know about Walker supervising hospitals around the country is because it doesn’t appear that he ever did. It’s part of a pattern by Walker where he embellishes his business record and misstates facts about his personal history.

The hits keep on coming. Walker has a long history of lying. The thing about this race is that just about any average run of the mill Republican could have won it. It should have been the easiest Republican pick up in the Senate, but Republicans had to go listen to Trump and now Warnock will almost certainly win his own full term.

Walker emphasized that there was much more to him than the star football player who won the Heisman Trophy at the University of Georgia and played in the NFL.

“They don’t know that I have this food service company; I have a drapery company and I supervise six hospitals around the United States,” he said.

But the reason not many people know about Walker supervising hospitals around the country is because it doesn’t appear that he ever did. It’s part of a pattern by Walker where he embellishes his business record and misstates facts about his personal history.

So you’re the person who visits that site?!

OMG.. he's crazy as an outhouse rat.

You seem to be ignoring the trend to acceptance of any sort of undesirable put forward by the R's as being acceptable.

Gone is any significant feelings of repugnance against characters of his ilk.

I would suggest that he's hit on the ticket for political success in America today.

But yes, it should have been a landslide for his opponent!

i'm kinda relieved that's a lie

imagine being wheeled into a hospital and being told: "don't worry, Herschel Walker is in charge"

This guy dominates the media the way Trump dominated the media, he keeps saying outrageous, stupid shit, and the media trips over themselves to report on it.
I would say it's like Biden, but the media goes out of it's way to ignore or down play all the outrageous, and stupid shit that Joe says.

I think he's done.
Yah, seems so but it's an interesting test case to see how much support a character of his ilk can still get. Anything above say, 30% will be an indictment of the state at least.

I would say that in a normal situation, his support should have dropped to less than 20%. Maybe it will?

This guy dominates the media the way Trump dominated the media, he keeps saying outrageous, stupid shit, and the media trips over themselves to report on it.

I'm a real fan of the Georgia running back. He was poetry to watch. He's not a senator. Warnock is going to beat the pants off him.

Forum List

Back