Herschel Walker staffer shares horrific allegations

I see. So what you're saying is that you like Trump's policies, but hate him as a person. And you voted that way? Not a wonder why this country is in trouble like we are today.
Wrong again. I have disagreements and agreements with both parties on virtually every issue, and I hate no one. I have no enemies, I wish no one ill.

And for the thousandth time, I've said many times this is not about him.

I think for myself. I am not tribal. I have no use for either party. Someone like you won't understand that. That doesn't make me a leftist.

Wrong again. I have disagreements and agreements with both parties on virtually every issue, and I hate no one. I have no enemies, I wish no one ill.

And for the thousandth time, I've said many times this is not about him.

I think for myself. I am not tribal. I have no use for either party. Someone like you won't understand that. That doesn't make me a leftist.

No, that doesn't, but bashing Republicans constantly while sticking up for Democrats does make you a leftist.

Claim? Geez man.....it's sad you don't think fighting to end enforcement of Brown because it might cause his kids to grow up in a racial jungle isn't racist...wow...just wow...
You want to hold Joe to words he said what 40yrs ago, but when it comes to Republicans you want to claim they don't think like that anymore.
None of the idiots posting on this forum are President of the United States, or VP, or a Senator. Your racist plantation boss is.
That's stupid as hell, so you think the only racist that effects you is someone who is the POTUS. Tell me Struth break down what good ole Mitch meant in this statement.

'Well, the concern is misplaced because you if you look at the statistics, African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans,' McConnell said in response.

What's the difference between African-Americans and Americans and who would Americans be?

Who was good ole Sen. Tuberville speaking to.

Tuberville, a former NCAA football coach at Auburn University, said Democrats "want crime because they want to take over what you got."

"They want to control what you have,” he added during the rally in Nevada held by former president Donald Trump. “They want reparations because they think the people that do the crime are owed that."

Why is that? It's brilliant actually. Why should the Communist party spend all the money, all the time, only to run against one of their own in the Democrat party? We have a two-party system in this country. Those two parties have all the money and power. Let them do the dirty work and when they win, move forward with your agenda of the USCP.
Again sounds like bullshit. Most folks, you included wouldn't know a Communist if they walked up and slapped you. Calling the opposition a Communist is just the new right wing catch phrase.

You want to hold Joe to words he said what 40yrs ago, but when it comes to Republicans you want to claim they don't think like that anymore.

That's stupid as hell, so you think the only racist that effects you is someone who is the POTUS. Tell me Struth break down what good ole Mitch meant in this statement.

'Well, the concern is misplaced because you if you look at the statistics, African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans,' McConnell said in response.

What's the difference between African-Americans and Americans and who would Americans be?

Who was good ole Sen. Tuberville speaking to.

Tuberville, a former NCAA football coach at Auburn University, said Democrats "want crime because they want to take over what you got."

"They want to control what you have,” he added during the rally in Nevada held by former president Donald Trump. “They want reparations because they think the people that do the crime are owed that."
what republicans?

why is it stupid? posters here don’t make laws…xiden does

McConnell is the head of the damn Senate, Tuberville is a member of the Senate.
actually Chuck S is.

Tuberville was a great coach…helped a lot more of my people get an education and get rich then “racial jungle” joe who fought to keep black people from even going to Auburn

Again sounds like bullshit. Most folks, you included wouldn't know a Communist if they walked up and slapped you. Calling the opposition a Communist is just the new right wing catch phrase.

Again, I backup everything I say. I wouldn't know a Communist if I seen one? Then are you saying Communists don't even know they're Communists? They seem to think they know. That's why they're part of the US Communist Party.

actually Chuck S is.

Tuberville was a great coach…helped a lot more of my people get an education and get rich then “racial jungle” joe who fought to keep black people from even going to Auburn
I stand corrected, he isn't the Majority Leader anymore thank God. Still a US Senator that calls the shots for the Republican side. Tuberville made millions off of black athletes and his graduations rates were below the national average while you are patting him on the back, but that is what boot lickers like you do. Please show us where Biden fought to keep black kids from going to Auburn.

Former Georgia Bulldogs star Herschel Walker failed in spectacular fashion against Democratic incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock in the runoff election last month, eventually conceding the race when he trailed by more than 100,000 votes on election night, a staggering amount given the Republican standing of the state and performance of other Republican candidates in Georgia.

While Fox News dubbed him one of their biggest political losers of the year and the Republican Party would love to forget his campaign ever existed, there are still some harrowing details emerging from the failed campaign. And this latest one is pretty terrible, though it isn’t anything that Walker himself was involved with.

According to The Daily Beast, a staffer for Walker’s Senate campaign has alleged that Republican activist Matt Schlapp made “sustained and unwanted and unsolicited” sexual contact with him while they were driving back from a bar in October. The staffer said that Schlapp, who is the chair of the American Conservative Union and lead organizer for the Conservative Political Action Conference, “groped” and “fondled” his crotch against his will after buying him drinks.

This is interesting since a lot of the right wingers, conservatives, Trump Humpers, etc. on this forum are always making some kind of homosexual reference to other posters.

Is this how they roll in the Republican Party?
The real groomers.

I stand corrected, he isn't the Majority Leader anymore thank God. Still a US Senator that calls the shots for the Republican side. Tuberville made millions off of black athletes and his graduations rates were below the national average while you are patting him on the back, but that is what boot lickers like you do. Please show us where Biden fought to keep black kids from going to Auburn.
he hasn’t been majority leader for years…wow you are very clueless…maybe lay off the demaklan propaganda and keep up with reality

he hasn’t been majority leader for years…wow you are very clueless…maybe lay off the demaklan propaganda and keep up with reality
That has been a good thing, tell me why are you hiding from what he said. Tell me Struth what is the difference between African-Americans and Americans.

Again, you wouldn't know a Communist if one kicked you in the ass.

I do know what they are and even provided evidence from the horses mouth. All you have is an opinion. See, you are so brainwashed the Democrat party can do whatever they want and you won't blink an eye, even in spite of empirical evidence presented to you.

You only tolerate them when they are boot licking, shining and cooning, but you hate a strong black man who will put your weak ass in his place.
And that isn’t you BOY. Obviously a strong white boy (or probably a teenager) slapped the shit out of you for spouting your racist bullshit. Now find proof this event ever actually happened.

New text messages corroborate sexual assault allegations against top GOP lobbyist Matt Schlapp: report​

"The strategist, a male in his late thirties who was working for the Georgia GOP and Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign at the time, told CNN that Schlapp made the unwanted sexual advances on the ride back from two area bars on October 19," reported Jamie Gangel, Gregory Krieg and Elizabeth Stuart. "Schlapp allegedly invited the strategist, who was assigned to drive Schlapp, to join him in his hotel room. The staffer declined the offer, and hours later reported the incident to senior campaign staff."

Schlapp has categorically denied the allegations. But according to the report, the text messages show both the staffer describing what happened to him, and disclosing it to other people.

Again, you wouldn't know a Communist if one kicked you in the ass.
When a parent is at home with their kids, they're a communist. So from each according to their ability to each according to their needs. With your kids, you're trying to keep things equitable, in terms of outcome, you're calling on them to deliver what they can, and you provide them with what they need.

So being a Communist is not an issue. The trouble is, you can't use the Communism ethos at a large corporate level, and certainly not to a country level, because it doesn't work, it's a local ethos. It's for infants and family members.

Forum List

Back