Herschel Walker staffer shares horrific allegations

Making claims with zero evidence is suspicious under any circumstance. People who are traumatized by being a victim of a sexual assault don't run to some commie news outlet to tell them their story. Those people keep everything to themselves for many, many years if not their entire life.

If it were some right-wing outlet making similar claims with no names, no evidence, no nothing, you'd be the first on here calling it bullshit which it would be.
What evidence do you need? Schlapp pulling his Johnson out his pants. How many men are going to publicly claim another man was grabbing for their Johnson or molested them?

I'll wait on that list of issue positions that make me a leftist. Take your time. I won't be holding my breath.

One of these days, one of you guys will man up and try. Maybe.

And you blamed "a commie outlet". Maybe you should read your own posts.

It is a commie outlet. Democrats are Communists hands down and this is a Communist news organization.

So what are you asking me for, to post your anti-Republican and pro-Democrat posts?

What evidence do you need? Schlapp pulling his Johnson out his pants.

I need to see who this so-called person is. I need to see him interviewed by detectives that are trained to spot bullshit. Without a name, they could just say "a staffer" even if one doesn't exist.

It is a commie outlet. Democrats are Communists hands down and this is a Communist news organization.

So what are you asking me for, to post your anti-Republican and pro-Democrat posts?
Would you know an actual Communist if one walked up to you? I doubt it, you fools love to claim someone is a Communist and in reality you wouldn't know one if they walked up and slapped the shit out of you.

I need to see who this so-called person is. I need to see him interviewed by detectives that are trained to spot bullshit. Without a name, they could just say "a staffer" even if one doesn't exist.
So if you saw the actual person then you would be able to tell if Schlapp actually grabbed his Johnson or not? How would you be able to tell by seeing him?

Do whatever you want. If you're going to call someone a leftist, I'd imagine you'd like to be accurate.

If that's not a priority for you, that's up to you.

And regarding the Dems, I have no idea what your definition of "commie" is, and that doesn't matter, either.

Tell us what the gutless McCarthy is going to solve, hell he gave away everything but the kitchen sink. He is the House Leader in name only.
We must realize there are no solutions without all people involved getting with the program. I will not die impoverished for you. I earned whatever mediocre resources I have. I will vote for people like Jeffries on the other side of views if forced to. Joe will kill you because he has no conscience.

Former Georgia Bulldogs star Herschel Walker failed in spectacular fashion against Democratic incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock in the runoff election last month, eventually conceding the race when he trailed by more than 100,000 votes on election night, a staggering amount given the Republican standing of the state and performance of other Republican candidates in Georgia.

While Fox News dubbed him one of their biggest political losers of the year and the Republican Party would love to forget his campaign ever existed, there are still some harrowing details emerging from the failed campaign. And this latest one is pretty terrible, though it isn’t anything that Walker himself was involved with.

According to The Daily Beast, a staffer for Walker’s Senate campaign has alleged that Republican activist Matt Schlapp made “sustained and unwanted and unsolicited” sexual contact with him while they were driving back from a bar in October. The staffer said that Schlapp, who is the chair of the American Conservative Union and lead organizer for the Conservative Political Action Conference, “groped” and “fondled” his crotch against his will after buying him drinks.

This is interesting since a lot of the right wingers, conservatives, Trump Humpers, etc. on this forum are always making some kind of homosexual reference to other posters.

Is this how they roll in the Republican Party?
Why do you hate black people?

Do whatever you want. If you're going to call someone a leftist, I'd imagine you'd like to be accurate.

If that's not a priority for you, that's up to you.

And regarding the Dems, I have no idea what your definition of "commie" is, and that doesn't matter, either.

I'm sure it doesn't matter to you. I'm asking what you want is all. If that's all your looking for is your posts bashing Republicans and siding with Democrats, that's easy enough to do on this service.

So if you saw the actual person then you would be able to tell if Schlapp actually grabbed his Johnson or not? How would you be able to tell by seeing him?

No, I would just know such a person actually exists. Furthermore even if one does, I would like to see any action he took against his attacker.

Would you know an actual Communist if one walked up to you? I doubt it, you fools love to claim someone is a Communist and in reality you wouldn't know one if they walked up and slapped the shit out of you.

I told you many times before. If you want evidence, just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. If you need a link, just ask. I have one of their many right in my bookmarks.

I'm sure it doesn't matter to you. I'm asking what you want is all. If that's all your looking for is your posts bashing Republicans and siding with Democrats, that's easy enough to do on this service.
I'll get to the punchline. I have this tedious conversation with you guys pretty much every day. You'll call me a leftist with zero actual proof.

I finally got one of you to tell me why, this morning. It's exactly as I suspected:

And yet, like the rest of the Trumpsters here, you can't list a set of issue positions that make me a leftist.
You guys just make it up as you go. I'm used to it.

Your TDS de facto propels you into that category.

My response was:

Bingo. Finally one of you admits it.

It's not even about issues for you rubes, it's about mindless obedience to a con man. That's all this is.

Well done.

That's all this is about. My opinion of Trumpism. Not the issues. That's a fact.

I'll get to the punchline. I have this tedious conversation with you guys pretty much every day. You'll call me a leftist with zero actual proof.

I finally got one of you to tell me why, this morning. It's exactly as I suspected:

My response was:

Bingo. Finally one of you admits it.

It's not even about issues for you rubes, it's about mindless obedience to a con man. That's all this is.

Well done.

That's all this is about. My opinion of Trumpism. Not the issues. That's a fact.
If you weren't on the wrong side of the issues you would have been immune to teh TDS; Yet you contracted a terminal case.

Forum List

Back