Herschel Walker staffer shares horrific allegations

Yet, you somehow don't even know where I stand on the issues.

So again, you're just attacking out of ignorance.

This is too complicated for you.
Indeed it is not, fence-sitter Mac that fell off on the left side.

So it is racist that a man claims a white man grabbed his Johnson, smfh.
I didn't see you start any threads like this about your Plantation Boss Joey Xiden when his former staffer accused him of rape....nor did I see one from this propgandist website you linked up.

Why? Oh, he's white.

Who says he took any action? He may have been to embarrassed to take any action.

So embarrassed that he told a commie news outlet all about it? Doesn't sound too embarrassed to me.

If you told the cops you thought I killed somebody, but had no body to prove it, do you think they would arrest me?

When you make a claim, you have to back it up, otherwise the only logical thing to do is look at it for what it is, pure bullshit.

I didn't see you start any threads like this about your Plantation Boss Joey Xiden when his former staffer accused him of rape....nor did I see one from this propgandist website you linked up.

Why? Oh, he's white.
I didn't need to start one, your right wing brotherhood started plenty of them. I notice you love to claim Biden made racist comments, but you are silent when racist right wingers start racist threads or make racist comments on this forum. Why is that Struth? Are you afraid to speak up? Why are you so silent when it comes to these racist, right wingers on US Message Boards.

So embarrassed that he told a commie news outlet all about it? Doesn't sound too embarrassed to me.

If you told the cops you thought I killed somebody, but had no body to prove it, do you think they would arrest me?

When you make a claim, you have to back it up, otherwise the only logical thing to do is look at it for what it is, pure bullshit.
Really? There are claims made on this forum daily and they aren't backed up. Hell yourself included.

I'll get to the punchline. I have this tedious conversation with you guys pretty much every day. You'll call me a leftist with zero actual proof.

I finally got one of you to tell me why, this morning. It's exactly as I suspected:

My response was:

Bingo. Finally one of you admits it.

It's not even about issues for you rubes, it's about mindless obedience to a con man. That's all this is.

Well done.

That's all this is about. My opinion of Trumpism. Not the issues. That's a fact.

Oh, but your not a leftist even though you bad mouth Trump no matter what the issue and side with Democrats most of the time. You not only bash Trump, but anybody that supports him and his agenda.

I didn't need to start one, your right wing brotherhood started plenty of them. I notice you love to claim Biden made racist comments, but you are silent when racist right wingers start racist threads or make racist comments on this forum. Why is that Struth? Are you afraid to speak up? Why are you so silent when it comes to these racist, right wingers on US Message Boards.
Claim? Geez man.....it's sad you don't think fighting to end enforcement of Brown because it might cause his kids to grow up in a racial jungle isn't racist...wow...just wow...

None of the idiots posting on this forum are President of the United States, or VP, or a Senator. Your racist plantation boss is

Oh, but your not a leftist even though you bad mouth Trump no matter what the issue and side with Democrats most of the time. You not only bash Trump, but anybody that supports him and his agenda.
But I don't. I've said many times that my interest in Trumpism (Trump is not the problem, as I've also pointed out many times) is sociological, not political.

Many times.

So, you're just wrong. You're not required to know where I stand on issues, but attacking out of ignorance is, well, ignorant.

That's up to you.

Sounds like some bullshit.

Why is that? It's brilliant actually. Why should the Communist party spend all the money, all the time, only to run against one of their own in the Democrat party? We have a two-party system in this country. Those two parties have all the money and power. Let them do the dirty work and when they win, move forward with your agenda of the USCP.

But I don't. I've said many times that my interest in Trumpism (Trump is not the problem, as I've also pointed out many times) is sociological, not political.

Many times.

So, you're just wrong. You're not required to know where I stand on issues, but attacking out of ignorance is, well, ignorant.

That's up to you.

I see. So what you're saying is that you like Trump's policies, but hate him as a person. And you voted that way? Not a wonder why this country is in trouble like we are today.

Forum List

Back