Republican Georgia Lt Governor: Herschel Walker will probably go down as the worst Republican candidate in history

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump said his good buddy Herschel is a huge star in Georgia, people will be too dumb to know better

I'm a conservative. I'm a conservative because I feel like it's the best way to govern. I've been a Republican a lot longer than a lot of folks. I think I've got kids probably that could articulate the conservative platform better than some of the candidates that Donald Trump and his group supported all across the country," he told the news outlet.

"This wasn't the right brand for Republicanism," he continued to say, "and I think Herschel Walker will probably go down as one of the worst candidates in our party's history.

He is an awful candidate and to note, the (D) candidate barely won more votes than he did.
Warnock is no star but Republicans keep running inferior candidates against him

Look at Gov Kemp who easily won in Georgia. A Traditional Republican would have easily rode his coattails in the Senate race

But Trump wanted Herschel

Trump said his good buddy Herschel is a huge star in Georgia, people will be too dumb to know better

I'm a conservative. I'm a conservative because I feel like it's the best way to govern. I've been a Republican a lot longer than a lot of folks. I think I've got kids probably that could articulate the conservative platform better than some of the candidates that Donald Trump and his group supported all across the country," he told the news outlet.

"This wasn't the right brand for Republicanism," he continued to say, "and I think Herschel Walker will probably go down as one of the worst candidates in our party's history.
Racist bastard.

Look at Gov Kemp who easily won in Georgia. A Traditional Republican would have easily rode his coattails in the Senate race

That they never seem to learn is a given.

Warnock is Big Daddy, Pol Pot, Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Che, Castro, La Papa Doca, and many more if given the chance. Like most of the rest of the Progs. We have seen their totalitarian side.

You're obviously a racist.

liz cheney already won that award,,

What an irresponsible statement to make during a battle for the vote, a runoff vote which Hershel earned by the way while the guy sits comfortably in his seat. An odd comment to make even...

So, first, what does that say about his competition? Hershel earned a run off

Second, this guy is a reminder that the GOP for the most part just want to be the foil for the Dems. They really just want to be the second place party, they despise Trump so much.

Pray tell, what great U.S leaders would be admire that allowed the U.S to ruin such an envious position after the collapse of the Soviet Union to its position today?

Maybe a few more patriots and a great deal less plastic politicians would help.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney has lifelong Conservative cred and is very familiar with Congress. But she was not willing to kiss the Trump ring and repeat his lies
no,, what she has is a daddy problem,, shes riding his coat tails,,,

so I can only assume you are a dick cheney fan boy after that comment,,

Liz Cheney has lifelong Conservative cred and is very familiar with Congress. But she was not willing to kiss the Trump ring and repeat his lies

The voters crushed her with the second largest loss in the 250 year history of U.S elections. The voters spoke, overwhelmingly.

WTF? YOU'RE a Con????

With the posts you make and the comments you post, you certainly come across as a deranged Libturd.

Whats up with THAT????

I do agree though...........the mans probably got severe brain damage from 12 years of being smacked and bashed around on the field of balls.

Nope. Hershel isn't the worst. Trump is.

Forum List

Back