I am a polygamist ,

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
i must get this out pf my word processor and this seems a convenient place to park it. my apologies for any inconvenience.

Harry Mudd 4/15/2024

I am a polygamist ,

Or at least I thought I was. I had to find out the hard way: Polygamy is its own punishment

I like hecklers. I like hecklers so much that I married several of them. One is right here tonight. stand up to get the clap for a change, darling.

Marge 260 here never lets me out of her sight. She has been close by my side ever since Captain Kirk marooned me here with 999 robot bodied never sleeping clones of the reason I left the galaxy in my rearview mirror to get a pack of cigarettes in the first place.

SOS SOS Mr Khan, please stop long enough to beam me aboard. I have an interesting proposition to discuss on our way to Talos IV."

i must get this out pf my word processor
XEROX_6016_Memorywriter_Word_Processor.jpg

Of course. My bro-in-law is a retired Xerox exec. Me? I chucked all that crap decades ago. Only a few vintage electronic items left to dispose of..

i must get this out pf my word processor and this seems a convenient place to park it. my apologies for any inconvenience.

Harry Mudd 4/15/2024

I am a polygamist ,

Or at least I thought I was. I had to find out the hard way: Polygamy is its own punishment

I like hecklers. I like hecklers so much that I married several of them. One is right here tonight. stand up to get the clap for a change, darling.

Marge 260 here never lets me out of her sight. She has been close by my side ever since Captain Kirk marooned me here with 999 robot bodied never sleeping clones of the reason I left the galaxy in my rearview mirror to get a pack of cigarettes in the first place.

SOS SOS Mr Khan, please stop long enough to beam me aboard. I have an interesting proposition to discuss on our way to Talos IV."
So, you are into polygamy.

Does this mean you are a Mormon, a Muslim, or a Masochist?

So, you are into polygamy.

Does this mean you are a Mormon, a Muslim, or a Masochist?
the other possibility might be that i driveled out some bad fiction that i might want to scrap out for metaphors.

"polygamy is its own punishment"

and another possibility. the "accidental bigamist" who good faith believes the 1st wife is dead?

the other possibility might be that i driveled out some bad fiction that i might want to scrap out for metaphors.

"polygamy is its own punishment"

and another possibility. the "accidental bigamist" who good faith believes the 1st wife is dead?
Votto i'm liking that third choice better the more i look at it. anyone who needs more than one wife must get some kind of kicks from physical abuse.

Women rarely ever admit to the ravages of growing older so I have no idea what you are referring to .
:cool:
mrs rampart reached cronehood long ago. she is still as beautiful as she ever was, and more.

i had to come up with a date for my grandmother's tomb. i finally averaged all of the birthdays on her ids.

Harry Mudd 4/15/2024

I am a polygamist ,

"Why any man would want more then one woman- Is a bigga mystery to me"- quote by dead ol man.
one was enough stress to kill him. Wasnt me? :) :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I think the ideal number of wives is 0.5.

I'd like a woman who I can have sex with, then she leaves while I watch TV.

Forum List

Back