What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Total Banana Republican fishing expedition.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.

So yeah, this is a super-specific warrant.

1660342233499.png

1660342312042.gif

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep, this would all be just a bad joke if it wasn't such a serious escalation by the UNiparty against DT & by proxy, all of his supporters & all those who still want a free America.

They have dragged us into dangerous new territory & it wasn't just by stupidity or incompetence.
There's a deeper plan here that isn't just about preventing DT from running again

Esdraelon

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, this would all be just a bad joke if it wasn't such a serious escalation by the UNiparty against DT & by proxy, all of his supporters & all those who still want a free America.

They have dragged us into dangerous new territory & it wasn't just by stupidity or incompetence.
There's a deeper plan here that isn't just about preventing DT from running again
I think it's mostly about their fear that the ignorant masses might dare to rise up and displace their proper overlords - again. Sadly, I think at this point, if they can't take him down legally, they'll kill him. If that happens, all hell is going to break loose and it isn't just going to be blue cities this time. Hell, I'm still not convinced they don't plan to collapse the economy before November.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've seen this movie before.

DOJ says just enough to get the leftist ball rolling then starts leaking (supposed nuke documents) to send the leftist MSN into a frenzy....."Oh it will work this time, Trump is toast"......Dumb bastards.

Weepin' Jesus on the Cross.....The leftist dems must think the American public are a bunch of fuckin' idiots not to see right through it.

They will find out different soon enough when they get fucked sideways come November.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.
Comprehension fail.

The warrant included any documents created during Trump's term that he illegally had at Mar-A-Lago.

Like, say, a Top Secret/SCI war plan against Russia which was created during his term.

All caught up now?

forkup

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557
Funny, all indications are that Trump took top secret and special access documents from the white house and refused to give them back when subpoenaed, and what you get from it is "look the warrant wasn't specific".

I think you have no idea of the shitstorm that's gonna decent.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, no. That's not what it said.

Why do you think your and your cult's illiteracy is anyone's problem but your own?
I posted the document, brown Shirter

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Comprehension fail.

The warrant included any documents created during Trump's term that he illegally had at Mar-A-Lago.

Like, say, a Top Secret/SCI war plan against Russia which was created during his term.

All caught up now?
READ
THE
DOCUMENT

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Esdraelon

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang!

The warrant affadavit must read like a super joke!
Did I miss something (again?) what about the "nuclear documents"? These fools are trying to try him for espionage over documents he had the full authority to declassify? I think that they're so damned arrogant that they developed a mental block that kept them from recognizing Trump as president. Shattered their damn world.

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think it's mostly about their fear that the ignorant masses might dare to rise up and displace their proper overlords - again. Sadly, I think at this point, if they can't take him down legally, they'll kill him. If that happens, all hell is going to break loose and it isn't just going to be blue cities this time. Hell, I'm still not convinced they don't plan to collapse the economy before November.

Whatever happens, we can count on something even more wicked our way comes!

Prof.Lunaphile

Platinum Member
Reaction score
homeless_black_man - Trump_document_raid.png

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557
AP News stated as much an about an hour ago.
Basically....get any dirt on Trump...ANYTHING!

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Trump had a lunch menu from the White House for January 23, 2017: not illegal to possess at Mar-A-Lago.

If Trump had a Top Secret/SCI nuclear weapons document created during his time in office: illegal to possess at Mar-A-Lago.

As the warrant states, they were to look for "illegally possessed" documents.

Hope this helps.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List