Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

As someone who knows the law somewhat and always interested in what the law really says, not just what commentators say it says, etc, I would like to know the answer to this one question. Maybe only an attorney can answer it; i don't know.

but...

oh never mind... I have actually seen enough, it seems. You have the party of lawbreakers v the party of law.. not going to get the truth from the former

1660343714849.png

Total Banana Republican fishing expedition.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.

So yeah, this is a super-specific warrant.

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557

It's indisputable that this is THE EXACT type of government for which the 2A was established

Not if, when

LINE C
ANY GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT
You apparently don't understand that "C" means its a subparagraph. Good god, man!

And what does it say at the paragraph level?

All physical documents and records, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. 793, 2071, or 1519, including the following:

It then breaks down the categories to be searched into subparagraphs, C being one of them.

So I ask you again. What part of "illegally possessed" do you not understand?

You apparently don't understand that "C" means its a subparagraph. Good god, man!

And what does it say at the paragraph level?

All physical documents and records, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. 793, 2071, or 1519, including the following:

It then breaks down the categories to be searched.

So I ask you again. What part of "illegally possessed" do you not understand?
So if Trump 'illegally possessed' documents, why did he allow them to go through those documents in June? Does anyone actually believe that Trump would use these documents to undermine America? Come on....This is nothing but a political witch hunt staged by the Obama, Bush, Hillary shadow government.

Funny, all indications are that Trump took top secret and special access documents from the white house and refused to give them back when subpoenaed, and what you get from it is "look the warrant wasn't specific".

I think you have no idea of the shitstorm that's gonna decent.
Either Trump took the documents for some reason or they were planted by the FBI.The FBI’s reputation at this point is not all that stellar.

It would seem Trump would have either declassified the documents before he took them or would have destroyed them once there was a demand to return them. Trump doesn’t strike me as stupid. Joe Biden fits that image more but to be fair he has demientia.

If Trump did take the documents what did he plan to do with them? Is there something in those documents that he wants the American public to know?

Total Banana Republican fishing expedition.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.

So yeah, this is a super-specific warrant.

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557

None of these document are the property of Donald Trump. The Presidential Records Act goes into detail as what presidential documents are government property. His calendar, every executive order every memorandum, letter, note, document he sighed, meeting summary, minutes of meeting, etc. are goverment property. Just about every piece of paper other than used toilet paper is government property and he is not entitle to take any of it when he leaves office.

Essential the president is allowed to take away what he brought into the white house when he moved in. It was illegal for Trump to remove any of these documents. And removal of classified documents can be be felony.

As the warrant states, they were to look for "illegally possessed" documents.
Another dumb ass, clueless statement from the left. The FBI did not know what supposedly illegal documents were at MARA. It was a fishing exhibition, hoping to find something, anything to attack Trump with.
What you want is the ability for a corrupt government to invade yours or my home for the sole purpose of finding something illegal. Please, stick your nonsense up your ear.

Forum List

Back