Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Total Banana Republican fishing expedition.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.

So yeah, this is a super-specific warrant.

1660342233499.png

1660342312042.gif

Yep, this would all be just a bad joke if it wasn't such a serious escalation by the UNiparty against DT & by proxy, all of his supporters & all those who still want a free America.

They have dragged us into dangerous new territory & it wasn't just by stupidity or incompetence.
There's a deeper plan here that isn't just about preventing DT from running again

Yep, this would all be just a bad joke if it wasn't such a serious escalation by the UNiparty against DT & by proxy, all of his supporters & all those who still want a free America.

They have dragged us into dangerous new territory & it wasn't just by stupidity or incompetence.
There's a deeper plan here that isn't just about preventing DT from running again
I think it's mostly about their fear that the ignorant masses might dare to rise up and displace their proper overlords - again. Sadly, I think at this point, if they can't take him down legally, they'll kill him. If that happens, all hell is going to break loose and it isn't just going to be blue cities this time. Hell, I'm still not convinced they don't plan to collapse the economy before November.

I've seen this movie before.

DOJ says just enough to get the leftist ball rolling then starts leaking (supposed nuke documents) to send the leftist MSN into a frenzy....."Oh it will work this time, Trump is toast"......Dumb bastards.

Weepin' Jesus on the Cross.....The leftist dems must think the American public are a bunch of fuckin' idiots not to see right through it.

They will find out different soon enough when they get fucked sideways come November.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.
Comprehension fail.

The warrant included any documents created during Trump's term that he illegally had at Mar-A-Lago.

Like, say, a Top Secret/SCI war plan against Russia which was created during his term.

All caught up now?

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557

Funny, all indications are that Trump took top secret and special access documents from the white house and refused to give them back when subpoenaed, and what you get from it is "look the warrant wasn't specific".

I think you have no idea of the shitstorm that's gonna decent.

Dang!

The warrant affadavit must read like a super joke!
Did I miss something (again?) what about the "nuclear documents"? These fools are trying to try him for espionage over documents he had the full authority to declassify? I think that they're so damned arrogant that they developed a mental block that kept them from recognizing Trump as president. Shattered their damn world.

I think it's mostly about their fear that the ignorant masses might dare to rise up and displace their proper overlords - again. Sadly, I think at this point, if they can't take him down legally, they'll kill him. If that happens, all hell is going to break loose and it isn't just going to be blue cities this time. Hell, I'm still not convinced they don't plan to collapse the economy before November.

Whatever happens, we can count on something even more wicked our way comes!

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557

AP News stated as much an about an hour ago.
Basically....get any dirt on Trump...ANYTHING!

If Trump had a lunch menu from the White House for January 23, 2017: not illegal to possess at Mar-A-Lago.

If Trump had a Top Secret/SCI nuclear weapons document created during his time in office: illegal to possess at Mar-A-Lago.

As the warrant states, they were to look for "illegally possessed" documents.

Hope this helps.

Forum List

Back