Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

Either Trump took the documents for some reason or they were planted by the FBI.The FBI’s reputation at this point is not all that stellar.

It would seem Trump would have either declassified the documents before he took them or would have destroyed them once there was a demand to return them. Trump doesn’t strike me as stupid. Joe Biden fits that image more but to be fair he has demientia.

If Trump did take the documents what did he plan to do with them? Is there something in those documents that he wants the American public to know?

The transition team packs stuff, they are with the GSA. No one with reason thinks Trump was packing stuff into boxes. So they could have been planted, or boxed by mistake back then.

they need to raid the homes of all past presidents demanding the same

every document

otherwise they are guilty of inequality in applying the law

Dimm's have been guilty of this for the last 51/2 years.
Stupid Americans failing to realize this are real slow on the uptake and deserve totalitarianism.

No doubt.

they need to raid the homes of all past presidents demanding the same

every document

otherwise they are guilty of inequality in applying the law

Øbama has millions of pages. He is supposed to have them digitized but so far little work on that has been done and he's sitting on them. Yeah, he's hiding stuff.

Raid for Clinton, raid for GW, raid for Obama. Raids for everyone!

that phrase wasn’t in the warrant
Wow. Just...wow.

For many years now, I've been talking about the willful blindness of Trump's rube herd.

illegally-possessed.jpg

Either Trump took the documents for some reason or they were planted by the FBI.The FBI’s reputation at this point is not all that stellar.

It would seem Trump would have either declassified the documents before he took them or would have destroyed them once there was a demand to return them. Trump doesn’t strike me as stupid. Joe Biden fits that image more but to be fair he has demientia.

If Trump did take the documents what did he plan to do with them? Is there something in those documents that he wants the American public to know?
Bat, you are hilarious. It's planted? Talk about fact-free claims.

I will make a prediction, purely on the basis of the demented excuses I'm hearing. Within the next few days and weeks, as this story develops, more and more of you guys will run out of room to justify this. And despite what you believe in the fox, Breitbart, Infowars, OAN, media bubble taking and keeping of highly classified documents plays very badly. It doesn't matter what conspiracy theory you attach to it, there are still more Democrats and independents than MAGA people.

Another dumb ass, clueless statement from the left. The FBI did not know what supposedly illegal documents were at MARA. It was a fishing exhibition, hoping to find something, anything to attack Trump with.
What you want is the ability for a corrupt government to invade yours or my home for the sole purpose of finding something illegal. Please, stick your nonsense up your ear.

It's a raid in search of a crime!

Shameful that our Fed's have come to this!!

Good luck with presenting your big kook lie here to the courts.

Oh wait, I forget, THE WHOLE WORLD IS CONSPIRING AGAINST YOU.

Have I mentioned what paranoid cult kooks you Trump cultists are?
The Irony!
Tell you kids to burn down a building.

Øbama has millions of pages. He is supposed to have them digitized but so far little work on that has been done and he's sitting on them. Yeah, he's hiding stuff.

Raid for Clinton, raid for GW, raid for Obama. Raids for everyone!
Even Carter... gotta make it fair. He's still alive, right?

I don't see him as a big liar like the modern dimrats.. but he changed his view on child murder in the womb once he left the WH

Total Banana Republican fishing expedition.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.

So yeah, this is a super-specific warrant.

View attachment 681556
View attachment 681557

They're demanding every single Presidential Record because that's what federal law requires.

You don't know what a "record" is, I take it.

Trump complied back in June. They already went through those boxes.

He said he complied in June; the FBI, DOJ, and National Archives say otherwise. That's a problem because Trump would have had to sign sworn statements that he had fully complied with requests for documents. That the FBI walked out with 11 sets of documents makes a pretty solid case for federal criminal perjury, however it's defined by the statute that would apply in this case.

Trump has exposed our corrupt ass govt. for the entire country to see. There will always be willingly blind dumb asses, but for those of us who are awake things have gotten deadly serious.

They requested EVERY document from Trump’s ENTIRE time in office you illiterate retard.

The ones that they didn't already have.

Every Presidential Record has to be kept by the Administration and turned over to the Archives. Not every record is a "Presidential Record". The Archives doesn't need Trump's list of hookers in the DC area - that's personal. But emails to his staff, advisors, etc. Phone calls. Reports. The Archives needs all that.

Forum List

Back