Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

It was very clear there was a high volume of documents and the ex-President was given ample opportunity to return them..

He then got his lawyers to say they returned them all...

There was every opportunity given to the ex President to return them..

This is a closer example how a mistake can happen and how to actually deal with it...

This is standard fair.. But look at the date, it is a very short time after leaving and first thing they did is return it and then negotiated and these weren't documents, it was more personal items...

YES, he did, moron.
How do you know Trump didn't destroy any records?
Where you there?

Trump likely already sent copies his N. Korean lover.
U.S. President Donald Trump took his enthusiasm for his detente with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to new heights on Saturday, declaring at a rally with supporters that “we fell in love” after exchanging letters.

“I was really being tough - and so was he. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” he said.

OR his new Russian best friend.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

No, they didn't.
They showed up with a subpoena and took 15 boxes of documents.
You imply the FBI showed up inspected the documents, then left them there.

All you have to do is look for them.

ALL went through the national archives and are declassified.

Sounds you have bought into the Putin/Trump lovefest narrative the MSM worked so hard to frame. Of course, actual policies say otherwise, but we don’t let that get in the way of a good brainwashing.

Sounds you have bought into the Putin/Trump lovefest narrative the MSM worked so hard to frame. Of course, actual policies say otherwise, but we don’t let that get in the way of a good brainwashing.

Trump has released a letter from Nara for another damning self inflicted wound.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Trump has released a letter from Nara for another damning self inflicted wound.

Forgive me if I am not concerned about an archivist’s opinion in this matter. Her predecessor was appointed by Obama and she took over on May 1, 2022 after he stepped down and immediately started raising concerns. Weird huh?

Also, note the following quote from the National Archives(Wall):

The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President’s purported “protective assertion of executive privilege.”…I have therefore decided not to honor the former President’s “protective” claim of privilege.

Looks an awful lot like Biden started a witch hunt, but I woudln’t expect you to understand or follow.

Last edited:
So it was for all of the US people's property not just some of it....
Looks like the FBI has taken the fun out of stealing from work...
Left Angeles Times:

President Clinton and his wife started shipping White House furniture to the Clintons’ newly purchased home in New York more than a year ago, despite questions at the time by the White House chief usher about whether they were entitled to remove the items.

. Nope I'm not jealous by nature. In the first boxes they picked up at Mara Lago there were 700 pages of classified documents. That's not okay even if you adore Trump.
why isn't it? he's allowed to have them. they were his.

Sounds you have bought into the Putin/Trump lovefest narrative the MSM worked so hard to frame.
MSM didn't have to 'frame" anything, all they had to do was report on Trump's words and actions, towards Russia and Trump.
Trump did that all by himself.
Of course, actual policies say otherwise, but we don’t let that get in the way of a good brainwashing.
Really?

June 18 2016
The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

Throughout the campaign, Trump has been dismissive of calls for supporting the Ukraine government as it fights an ongoing Russian-led intervention. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, worked as a lobbyist for the Russian-backed former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych for more than a decade.

Still, Republican delegates at last week’s national security committee platform meeting in Cleveland were surprised when the Trump campaign orchestrated a set of events to make sure that the GOP would not pledge to give Ukraine the weapons it has been asking for from the United States.

August 2 2017
President Trump on Wednesday grudgingly signed legislation toughening sanctions on Russia but ripped into the law and mocked its authors in Congress as he vowed to pursue better relations with Moscow.

In a pair of statements, Trump condemned the law as a “significantly flawed” policy that risks damaging U.S. foreign policy and contains “clearly unconstitutional provisions” that improperly encroach on his presidential powers. He also signaled he might not enforce it as vigorously as its authors intended.

“Yet despite its problems, I am signing this bill for the sake of national unity,” the president said. “It represents the will of the American people to see Russia take steps to improve relations with the United States. We hope there will be cooperation between our two countries on major global issues so that these sanctions will no longer be necessary.”

June 18 2018
President Donald Trump said Friday he thinks Russia should be reinstated into the Group of Seven, the industrialized countries whose leaders are meeting in Canada this weekend.

Trump, acknowledging his view “may not be politically correct,” told reporters before leaving for the summit: “We have a world to run and the G-7, which used to be the G-8 ― they threw Russia out. Russia should be in this meeting. They should let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.”

August 27 2019
Ahead of the G7 summit in France this weekend, Trump said, “I think it’s much more appropriate to have Russia in” the group, adding, “If somebody would make that motion, I would certainly be disposed to think about it very favorably.”

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
MSM didn't have to 'frame" anything, all they had to do was report on Trump's words and actions, towards Russia and Trump.
Trump did that all by himself.

Really?

June 18 2016
The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

Throughout the campaign, Trump has been dismissive of calls for supporting the Ukraine government as it fights an ongoing Russian-led intervention. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, worked as a lobbyist for the Russian-backed former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych for more than a decade.

Still, Republican delegates at last week’s national security committee platform meeting in Cleveland were surprised when the Trump campaign orchestrated a set of events to make sure that the GOP would not pledge to give Ukraine the weapons it has been asking for from the United States.

August 2 2017
President Trump on Wednesday grudgingly signed legislation toughening sanctions on Russia but ripped into the law and mocked its authors in Congress as he vowed to pursue better relations with Moscow.

In a pair of statements, Trump condemned the law as a “significantly flawed” policy that risks damaging U.S. foreign policy and contains “clearly unconstitutional provisions” that improperly encroach on his presidential powers. He also signaled he might not enforce it as vigorously as its authors intended.

“Yet despite its problems, I am signing this bill for the sake of national unity,” the president said. “It represents the will of the American people to see Russia take steps to improve relations with the United States. We hope there will be cooperation between our two countries on major global issues so that these sanctions will no longer be necessary.”

June 18 2018
President Donald Trump said Friday he thinks Russia should be reinstated into the Group of Seven, the industrialized countries whose leaders are meeting in Canada this weekend.

Trump, acknowledging his view “may not be politically correct,” told reporters before leaving for the summit: “We have a world to run and the G-7, which used to be the G-8 ― they threw Russia out. Russia should be in this meeting. They should let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.”

August 27 2019
Ahead of the G7 summit in France this weekend, Trump said, “I think it’s much more appropriate to have Russia in” the group, adding, “If somebody would make that motion, I would certainly be disposed to think about it very favorably.”

You can cherry pick when any President was tough and not so tough on any country. Your source above is clearly biased based on the language used. That kind of stuff, coupled with fake dossiers and the like is how they brainwash people. At any rate, Trump did the following with regards to Russia…

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth – exceeding $25 billion – in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria – U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country’s future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

YES, he did, moron.
How do you know Trump didn't destroy any records?
Where you there?

Trump likely already sent copies his N. Korean lover.
U.S. President Donald Trump took his enthusiasm for his detente with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to new heights on Saturday, declaring at a rally with supporters that “we fell in love” after exchanging letters.

“I was really being tough - and so was he. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” he said.

OR his new Russian best friend.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

No, they didn't.
They showed up with a subpoena and took 15 boxes of documents.
You imply the FBI showed up inspected the documents, then left them there.

All you have to do is look for them.

ALL went through the national archives and are declassified.
He should have hired an expert to destroy them, but Hillary was unavailable.

Forum List

Back