Here's how the Russia-Ukraine drama will end (Hint: Before the election)

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Here is the script for how the Russia-Ukraine conflict will end before the November elections:
1. Having previously read The Art of the Deal, Putin will demand complete demilitarization of the Ukraine, independence for its Russian-speaking people, and Russian ownership of the Crimea.
2. Biden will keep up his tough guy rhetoric against Putin but will not get involved in Ukraine's defense.
3. Putin will call for a cease fire in Ukraine while a diplomatic solution can be worked on.
4. Biden will keep up his tough guy rhetoric but will not overtly reject a diplomatic solution.
5. Ukraine will agree to talks if Biden promises to rebuild the country.
6. Biden will keep up his tough guy rhetoric but will send someone to hear what Putin really wants.
7. Putin will settle for a non-NATO guarantee, dominance over eastern Ukraine, and international recognition of Russia's rights in the Crimea.
8. Biden will change his tune to "Give peace a chance" and will enter into formal talks with Russia.
9. Biden will agree to give Ukraine $billions if they accept agreement.
10. Everyone poses for photo-ops at ceremony and Biden is nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.

Here is the script for how the Russia-Ukraine conflict will end before the November elections:
1. Having previously read The Art of the Deal, Putin will demand complete demilitarization of the Ukraine, independence for its Russian-speaking people, and Russian ownership of the Crimea.
2. Biden will keep up his tough guy rhetoric against Putin but will not get involved in Ukraine's defense.
3. Putin will call for a cease fire in Ukraine while a diplomatic solution can be worked on.
4. Biden will keep up his tough guy rhetoric but will not overtly reject a diplomatic solution.
6. Biden will keep up his tough guy rhetoric but will send someone to hear what Putin really wants.
7. Putin will settle for a non-NATO guarantee, dominance over eastern Ukraine, and international recognition of Russia's rights in the Crimea.
8. Biden will change his tune to "Give peace a chance" and will enter into formal talks with Russia.
10. Everyone poses for photo-ops at ceremony and Biden is nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.
You forgot, Ukraine will award Hunter Biden 2 Billion for brokering the deal and another billion for the big guy.

People are needlessly dying and all you can think of is American politics? No, Biden is not going to do what Trump did when he surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban right before an election.
Do you even understand American politics? Just remember, in this day and age, it's party over people.

People are needlessly dying and all you can think of is American politics? No, Biden is not going to do what Trump did when he surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban right before an election.

False it happened under Bidens watch and didn't follow the slow withdrawal plan the Trump team had developed months earlier.

I'm not sure it ends this way.

Our Installed Dimm Gov't is currently considering naming Russia a terrorist state.
That scenario could end up with a declaration of martial law and suspension and/or federal supervision of state elections. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm always underestimating the perfidy of the Left in this country.

You're delusional, bro.

That scenario could end up with a declaration of martial law and suspension and/or federal supervision of state elections. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm always underestimating the perfidy of the Left in this country.

It does mean one thing for sure; diplomacy is dead if they do it!!

I suspect jwoodie's predictions are correct, by and large:

Crimea will be russian.

Eastern Ukraine will secede.

Ukraine won't be absorbed by Russia. It will continue to exist as an independent state.

Not to be unkind, but smarter people than anyone who posts here have no idea where this is going.

But it appears "we" are depleting out supplies of conventional weapons in a lost cause. Not good.

I'm not sure it ends this way.

Our Installed Dimm Gov't is currently considering naming Russia a terrorist state.
They DO seem intent on causing an actual shooting war with Russia. I'm not sure we won't still see a no-fly zone instituted. All it will take is a well-publicized chemical weapons attack on a Ukrainian city.

Forum List

Back